Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee For men, sex is a meal. For women, sex is a dessert

FailedExperiment41

FailedExperiment41

Greycel
This is my best analogy for how men and women view sex differently.
  • Desserts are treats that are wonderful and rare, but not a biological imperative.
  • Meals are a necessity, driven by the most powerful of primal urges

• Key elements of a good dessert are the anticipation, delayed gratification, and visual presentation.
  • Key elements of a good meal are just calories. Any meal will do if you are hungry. There is no need to be choosy when you are eating to survive.

• A dessert that does not dazzle your senses is better left uneaten, since it is empty calories.
  • A meal is necessary, so you will eat whatever you can get.

• You can go two weeks without a dessert, and not feel deprived.
  • You can’t go two days without a meal and not feel miserable.

• If you are deprived of desserts in your prime, it’s unfortunate, but has no long lasting effects.
  • If you are deprived of meals in your prime, it’s traumatic and will stunt your development.

• You can survive on rice cakes (masturbation), but that will lead to feelings of depravity and desperation over time.
  • You can survive without desserts indefinitely without a toxic build-up of depravity.

• A dessert is a fun treat whenever.
  • A meal needs to be one to three times per day. There’s no “whenever” about it.

• If you haven’t had dessert in a long time, seeing a chocolate cake is a little frustrating.
  • If you haven’t had food in a long time, seeing a juicy steak can drive you insane.

• It’s fun to feel a little guilty if you had a dessert that was bad for you. (Chad)
  • It’s lethal to have meals that are not nutritious. (A cucking wife)

Last edited:
High IQ analogy

I was going to say that food analogies are retarded, but this one actually makes sense bro

This is going on cucktears

I wasn’t being ironic bro..

all right then

I love analogies and probably use them too often so I loved this post, it made a lot of sense.

Sex is breakfast for women, not dessert. But this post is high IQ and it made lots of sense.

Intelligent and concise. Well done.

It's like a meal for women too. Most of you would probably kill yourself if you knew how often the average girl has sex.

It's like a meal for women too. Most of you would probably kill yourself if you knew how often the average girl has sex.
If you are right, and their desires are as strong as ours, then yes, I would find the most creative of endings for myself!

That doesn't mean it's a meal. A lot of women are also known to overdose on desserts constantly doesn't mean it's a vital necessity to them. It's just pure hedonism.

damn this is good