Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming For me the perfect game would combine genres?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
But I don't think it exists yet? A blend of platformer, RPG, stealth and action/adventure?

I WANT A BLEND OF INCELDIAN CONQUER OLATFORER AND RPG IN THE MIX IN VIDOEGAME I WANT PRETTY LANDSCAPRE TO EJACULATE ON FOR THE CUMBLING OF MY DICK HOLE

I WANT A BLEND OF INCELDIAN CONQUER OLATFORER AND RPG IN THE MIX IN VIDOEGAME I WANT PRETTY LANDSCAPRE TO EJACULATE ON FOR THE CUMBLING OF MY DICK HOLE
I don't think that exists yet either.

Two words: Deus Ex

I don't think that exists yet either.
BUT FUCK MARIO SUNSHINE IN THE ASSHOLE I WANT TO FUCK FLUDD FORM MARIO SUNSHHINE SOUPER HOT SEXY FOID BOT NIGHER AASSSSS IM VDIOEGAJAMAMMAMAMAMAMAMAMA

But I don't think it exists yet? A blend of platformer, RPG, stealth and action/adventure?
Dishonored seems to fit the bill. It has light platforming but it's used really well in the level design and multiple route ideas it can have

BUT FUCK MARIO SUNSHINE IN THE ASSHOLE I WANT TO FUCK FLUDD FORM MARIO SUNSHHINE SOUPER HOT SEXY FOID BOT NIGHER AASSSSS IM VDIOEGAJAMAMMAMAMAMAMAMAMA
You need to stop following Sneir.

Dishonored seems to fit the bill. It has light platforming but it's used really well in the level design and multiple route ideas it can have
Okay, okay. Maybe there are some blends out there. But I feel the fun yet challenging platformer element might not really be with these?

@Sneir HE COPIES YOU. FUCK THAT DEGENERATE WITH NITRIC ACID AND ZYKLON A UND ZYKLON B NANANANANANA GASEN JUDISCHE KINDER JUDEN JUDEN GASEN JUDISCHE KINDER JUDEN JUDEN NANANANANANANA

A blend of platformer, RPG, stealth and action/adventure?
The best I can think of is Sekiro which fits all of those genres somewhat. It's an action-adventure game with stealth elements, There is some light platforming, and you level up your character's skills similar to an RPG but you play a predefined character sadly.

Dishonored is also a good contender.

@Sneir HE COPIES YOU. FUCK THAT DEGENERATE WITH NITRIC ACID AND ZYKLON A UND ZYKLON B NANANANANANA GASEN JUDISCHE KINDER JUDEN JUDEN GASEN JUDISCHE KINDER JUDEN JUDEN NANANANANANANA
(in video game)

HES THE GENERAL OF THE INCELDIAN ARMY SHUT UP KIDDIE FIDDLER BEFORE I SMA CK YOUR TESTICLE FOREHEAD TO JUPITER WHERE JUPITERS NJUTSA K WILL DEVOUR YOU FRO SAQTAN AND GOD FOR ALL TO SEE AND I WILL BROADCAST IT LIVE TO YOUTUBE YOU NUTTY NUT FUCK IN VAGINA BNIGGERWARD (IN VIDEOGAME)

So what do you even want? Super Mario were you lvl up to jump higher while avoiding goombas ? At best you can probably find a game that combines 3 out of 4 of said genres

Okay, okay. Maybe there are some blends out there. But I feel the fun yet challenging platformer element might not really be with these?
It's mostly simple platforming in the Dishonored games. Usually tied into the stealth side of the game. People don't usually use the platforming and secret areas if doing an action playthrough. Games sometimes have puzzles but they're usually solvable in a few minutes or less. Atleast it's not as simple as Uncharted puzzles lol

The best I can think of is Sekiro which fits all of those genres somewhat. It's an action-adventure game with stealth elements, There is some light platforming, and you level up your character's skills similar to an RPG but you play a predefined character sadly.

Dishonored is also a good contender.
Okay I'll research these. But really I'm banking on coming up with the next big video game franchise myself, and then cope/rot in peace, frankly.

So what do you even want? Super Mario were you lvl up to jump higher while avoiding goombas ? At best you can probably find a game that combines 3 out 4 of said genres
Just you wait!

HES THE GENERAL OF THE INCELDIAN ARMY SHUT UP KIDDIE FIDDLER BEFORE I SMA CK YOUR TESTICLE FOREHEAD TO JUPITER WHERE JUPITERS NJUTSA K WILL DEVOUR YOU FRO SAQTAN AND GOD FOR ALL TO SEE AND I WILL BROADCAST IT LIVE TO YOUTUBE YOU NUTTY NUT FUCK IN VAGINA BNIGGERWARD (IN VIDEOGAME)
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NASTY VILE RELENTLESS VIOLENT STANKY UGLY SKINNY FAT DISABLED WHORE OF SATURN AND LEVIATAN YOU SUCK 60 INCH PRICK OF SATAN HIMSELF AND RIDE ON HIS COCK WHILE HAVING FALLEN RECTUM AND YOU SPRINKLE IT WITH SALT AND POUR NITRIC ACID ON IT, CUT IT OFF AND EAT IT WHILE IT IS FILLED WITH SHIT AND THEN IT REGROWS AND YOU DO SAME SHIT OVER AGAIN OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKED UP

survival + school simulator

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NASTY VILE RELENTLESS VIOLENT STANKY UGLY SKINNY FAT DISABLED WHORE OF SATURN AND LEVIATAN YOU SUCK 60 INCH PRICK OF SATAN HIMSELF AND RIDE ON HIS COCK WHILE HAVING FALLEN RECTUM AND YOU SPRINKLE IT WITH SALT AND POUR NITRIC ACID ON IT, CUT IT OFF AND EAT IT WHILE IT IS FILLED WITH SHIT AND THEN IT REGROWS AND YOU DO SAME SHIT OVER AGAIN OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKED UP
I WILL SHOVE YOU DOWN PINKIE PIES URETHRA IN VIDEOGAME YOU FUCKING RETARD OF A BAMBINO IN BOWSERS BUTTHOLE ALL IN VIRGINA YOU STINK LIKE RUCKERDSVILLE GSARBAGE FROM THE WMC GAME PLACE ON WEEE,45 E SQUARED GTYMPLACE AVENUE I FUCKING WATERMELON FUCKED WHORES DOWN THERE SO HARD YOU WILL SEE CELESTIAS BIG SHINING COLOASSAL PUSSY SO HARD BECAUSE I FUCKERD HER BEFORE YOU IN FUCKIN 67 FD CHESS LIKE JIM FROM BREAKING BAD FUCKED KIM BEFORE SHE FUCKED HIM HARDF LIKE A BABY BITCH NIGGER I WILL BE DOING THAT YOU IALL (IN VIDOEGAME)

GTA is basically that

they have tennis, golf, and basically call of duty mode online

GTA is basically that

they have tennis, golf, and basically call of duty mode online
Who tf said anything about tennis, golf or first-person shooters? Come on man.

Who tf said anything about tennis, golf or first-person shooters? Come on man.

well then for platformer, rpg, stealth and action/adventure .. very easy

the assassin's creed games are literally the perfect games for you

Alpha Protocol

For me, the perfect game would be any game that has the mechanics and gameplay of Morrowind. I just want to play Morrowind, but with a different story and setting. Playing the same game over and over because no other game can match it does become boring after a while. :feelsbadman:

Inb4 someone suggests any other elder scrolls games: Oblivion and Skyrim are absolutely nothing like Morrowind in terms of mechanics and gameplay, or even story quality or world immersion and world building, and I've already played Arena and Daggerfall, which both also fall short, though not as much as the aforementioned installments of the series.

Last edited:
Ah you zoomers don't get it! The core of the gameplay needs to be 2D '90s platformer-based. I just haven't worked out yet how to combine with 21st century shit.

Ah you zoomers don't get it! The core of the gameplay needs to be 2D '90s platformer-based. I just haven't worked out yet how to combine with 21st century shit.
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night?

Okay we're possibly getting closer. But we need something fit for this century.
GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon, Blasphemous, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Mark of the Ninja

GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon, Blasphemous, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Mark of the Ninja
Okay I've got some things to think about...

I WILL SHOVE YOU DOWN PINKIE PIES URETHRA IN VIDEOGAME YOU FUCKING RETARD OF A BAMBINO IN BOWSERS BUTTHOLE ALL IN VIRGINA YOU STINK LIKE RUCKERDSVILLE GSARBAGE FROM THE WMC GAME PLACE ON WEEE,45 E SQUARED GTYMPLACE AVENUE I FUCKING WATERMELON FUCKED WHORES DOWN THERE SO HARD YOU WILL SEE CELESTIAS BIG SHINING COLOASSAL PUSSY SO HARD BECAUSE I FUCKERD HER BEFORE YOU IN FUCKIN 67 FD CHESS LIKE JIM FROM BREAKING BAD FUCKED KIM BEFORE SHE FUCKED HIM HARDF LIKE A BABY BITCH NIGGER I WILL BE DOING THAT YOU IALL (IN VIDOEGAME)
O! YOU ARE SO CLEVER! THEN GO TO FUCKIN HOUSTON TO MENTAL ASYLUM YOU FUCKIN DIABETES WHORE! THAT YOU FUCKED? RATHER YOU WERE PUTING CACTUS INTO YOUR ASSHOLE THINKING YOU ARE NEXT 1 MAN 1 JAR BUT CAME OUT AS NATURAL ABOMINATION OF NIGGER AND INDIAN COMBINED LIKE FUCKIN AUSCHWITZ DOCTOR MENGELE DEADLY COMBINATON ABOMINATION MASTURBATION EJACULATION!!! YOUR MOTHE HAD A DICK AND YOUR FATHER HAD A CUNT AND BOTH WERE SHITSKIN WITH FALLEN RECTUMS AND LAZY EYES LIKE ANIMALS IN MINECRAFT