Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for manlets: these are the subhumans from cucktears insulting you

• Thread starter Deleted member 8
  • Start date
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
eWdWAFk.png

8mfQG87.png

Bears shit in the woods

>"manlets aren't discriminated against or hated, you are just delusional"
>makes comments about manlets like this

The lack of self awareness from these cucks is mind numbing

The second image didnt open here

Jfl at these creature looking faggots giving us advice on how to get female humans.

am I volcel if I wouldn't fuck this dudes pimply white asscrack
Jfl at these creature looking faggots giving us advice on how to get female humans.
dude's so incel the only way he can get close to a femoid is pretending he is one
JFL at inceltearscels

It's like when they claim being a male virgin isn't a big deal, then the moment they hate any incel, they insult all male virgins.
The second image didnt open here
Does this link work?

it's really fucking hard to take them seriously especially when they allude to height, virginity, etc. while pretending to be tolerant and the same comments get upvoted

if cucktears wants to offend me they can do it in person. I don't get offended, I'd just punch them and dropkick them because I'm a sociopath. and then pee on them because GG Allin.

What the actual fuck is that? Is that a real human? or photoshopped?
Another cucktears poster
DfeIILo.jpg

would fuck in the ass tbh

Kek. Talks mad shit about manlets, then when he's insulted back, plays the oppressed tranny game: http://archive.is/A7uYR

Which is lower: cucktears' IQ or his testosterone? Either way, this is what happens when trannies have more value than sub-8 men in society.

These are the type of "people" I imagine beating the shit out of whenever I hit a punching bag.

If no one hears stacy getting fucked, did it really happen?
Of course it fucking did

but if by fucked you mean tossed off a cliff like based ricecel did.

Kek. Talks mad shit about manlets, then when he's insulted back, plays the oppressed tranny game: http://archive.is/A7uYR

Which is lower: cucktears' IQ or his testosterone? Either way, this is what happens when trannies have more value than sub-8 men in society.

they always do. meanwhile autists and schizos continue to get the shit end of the stick. its ogre.

trannies have more value being meals for Chad gays like Dahmer. poor nigga just wanted a meal. 1 like = 1 body part.

They have a rule that states “don’t be a jerk”. It’s funny because they break their own rules.

They have a rule that states “don’t be a jerk”. It’s funny because they break their own rules.

be a jerk to "outsiders" must be ok, I surmise. remember we got exiled by the foid moderator of cuckit.

be a jerk to "outsiders" must be ok, I surmise. remember we got exiled by the foid moderator of cuckit.
People who are anti hate speech are always hypocrites. If people say they are anti hate speech it means they want to say whatever they want while silencing everyone else. Look at libtard media and look on how hypocritical they are. People are banned from social media by using blackface (ignoring the fact certain people in Africa use it for celebration). When Muslims tweet about atheists being executed or an assassination on trump Twitter does nothing.

Also reminder that manlets who trannymaxx behave exactly like short foids:

"teehee I'm short too so why manlets mad?"

Too bad this subhuman doesn't remotely pass for a female. They look more like this manlet:

Trannies are traitors. I am glad most of the incel community does not show sympathy to these mentally ill incels in denial. They clearly cannot deal with things like being an ugly or short male, so they run trap game. Then society is too scared to offend them, so everyone treats them like they're actually female until we get this abomination here, who thinks they can talk shit to incels and manlets because that's what real females do.

Last edited:
Also reminder that manlets who trannymaxx behave exactly like short foids:

"teehee I'm short too so why manlets mad?"

Too bad this subhuman doesn't not remotely pass for a female. They look more like this manlet:
View attachment 58913

Trannies are traitors. I am glad most of the incel community does not show sympathy to these mentally ill incels in denial. They clearly cannot deal with things like being an ugly or short male, so they run trap game. Then society is too scared to offend them, so everyone treats them like they're actually female until we get this abomination here, who thinks they can talk shit to incels and manlets because that's what real females do.
Trannies like this are performing a service by exposing the women are wonderful effect and what kind of shit our society lets women get away with though

A monstrosity like that wouldn't survive a day in my country. Fucking faggots.

Trannies like this are performing a service by exposing the women are wonderful effect and what kind of shit our society lets women get away with though
That's what we see, but the average NPC would take "her" side. Don't be transphobic bro.

m0ds need to make a v0mit em0ji

Looks like a typical nerd who was pushed into a locker daily and had his gym clothes pissed on by the third string QB. Smart move to pretend to be female but JFL if he expects anyone to think that a slender or non-hideous femoid would go for that.

is there any IT poster that isn't genetic trash

it's like a bunch of losers that make themselves better by banding together to bully other unfortunate human beings

IT posters are terrible people, as much as they claim to take the moral highground

Transgender fags undoubtedly have it 1000 times better than us transage people but it must be still tough.

Imagine being an ugly man and thinking you're a cute girl, behaving that way and expecting people to react the same way they do to actual beautiful foids.

Those guys are sad as fuck.

these people would not say this shit in anyones face. I would slap the shit out of these insecure mayo cuck-fucks and dare them to do something about it

This tranny faggot must be skinned alive

Imagine being an ugly man and thinking you're a cute girl, behaving that way and expecting people to react the same way they do to actual beautiful foids.

The only reason they remain delusional is because normies who disagree with them upset femoids, so there aren't that many.

The only reason they remain delusional is because normies who disagree with them upset femoids, so there aren't that many.
True. It's insane how much power foids possess.

@manlet cUnt @FiveFourManlet

Transgender fags undoubtedly have it 1000 times better than us transage people but it must be still tough.

It's okay, cucktears will them they are pretty:

Funny how the sub is called "IncelTears", but instead they're usually the ones doing the crying.

People who are anti hate speech are always hypocrites. If people say they are anti hate speech it means they want to say whatever they want while silencing everyone else. Look at libtard media and look on how hypocritical they are. People are banned from social media by using blackface (ignoring the fact certain people in Africa use it for celebration). When Muslims tweet about atheists being executed or an assassination on trump Twitter does nothing.

tbh Muslims should continue doing that. because atheism is philosemitic

Volcel if you wouldn't:

These are cucktears in a nutshell.

Attachments

• Dq7eu_9VYAI1WMx.jpeg
    Dq7eu_9VYAI1WMx.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Dq7UovhWoAE6KKq.jpeg
    Dq7UovhWoAE6KKq.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Dq88FLmXQAAWUVX.jpeg
    Dq88FLmXQAAWUVX.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Dq7wNS4VYAAy-gy.jpeg
    Dq7wNS4VYAAy-gy.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 92
Those smooth necks would fit in well with tight ropes.