Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For manlet curries

:feelstastyman: that manlet is like literally me I would be lucky if such thing happens

the currypill obliterated me

Kindness shines from her eyes.

Foid hits the wall hard and settles for a curry.

Foid hits the wall hard and settles for a curry.
And?yiu think that curry cares? this is a golden opportunity for him to upgrade his subhuman genes, so obviously he will take it

They were friends for 7 years? She prob had him as a backup while she tried to get better.

They were friends for 7 years? She prob had him as a backup while she tried to get better.
Betabuxx 100%. I am sure that curry makes 6 figures. Good for him though, if the relationship lasts and she lets him breed her, he can bleach those curry genes.

You doxxed @wereq

Betabuxx 100%. I am sure that curry makes 6 figures. Good for him though, if the relationship lasts and she lets him breed her, he can bleach those curry genes.
Yeah. She was prob fucking tallgags in her youth hoping one of them would settle with her (she looks tall, like she's at least 5'9. But then she realized she was getting older and her options were dwindling she settled for the ATM curry who worships her. She has the 1000 cock stare in the last picture (looks tired, worn out). But yeah, like you said, he will bleach his lineage, and also have taller children.

6 years in between riding cc while poor curry was kept as a backup.

6 years in between riding cc while poor curry was kept as a backup.
That's the best any curry can get in the western world. either ugly ones or post-wall roasties who settle for their money