Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based For man of culture marrying female over 17 years old is settling down

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
She not prime-aged anymore, her most important and best years of life are in past, and even if they not given to fuckboys (in what case no honorable man take her as wife) and she virgin, still is not most precious prime-aged waifu, and so while is still valid and honorable marriage, for man it is settling down

so would you just divorce her after she turns 20 and no longer meets your standards or what

like you can't prevent her from aging. there's nothing wrong with having a wife around the same age as you tbh

Last edited:
I live in cuckmerica, and while in CA you can technically, legally marry a 13 year old and fuck her, it's very unlikely to happen in the modern day. Even if you are Chad

so would you just divorce her after she turns 20 and no longer meets your standards or what

like you can't prevent her from aging. there's nothing wrong with having a wife around the same age as you tbh
Divorce if stops being cultured and becomes normal hag who not pleasing my spiritual needs

Tbh maybe idk

I live in cuckmerica, and while in CA you can technically, legally marry a 13 year old and fuck her, it's very unlikely to happen in the modern day. Even if you are Chad
California? Girl? The land of "pride"? Surely you jest.
It's fine if you did a typo. You mean technically legally for a man to marry a 13 year old boy like that one called something amazing or whatever.
California likes their prideness and would not support straight marriage.

you're half right about the CA thing. California technically doesn't have an age requirement for marriage but minors still can't legally consent

All women are filthy whores tbh, I'd settle for one that just doesn't have an onlyfans and isn't totally ugly

not prime-aged anymore

most important and best years of life are in past
So are you nigga. You're also expired.

The only guys who have a legitimate claim to younger foids are guys in between 15-35. You're 40+ yrs old nonchad.

napoleon vs dregster boxing match when

damn thats news to me man

you're half right about the CA thing. California technically doesn't have an age requirement for marriage but minors still can't legally consent
I think it's some strange half baked loophole thing tbh
like you sort of just have to hope everything goes right if you wanted to take that route

Would you use your fighting skills on dregster
Is not up to me, but prince Brendio and his wife to go against that creature. With them being armed, and scum not. Not fair? Because that be just hunt of animal, not duel of honorable men, what that peasant does not deserve