Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For jungle gooks, suicidefuel for Slavs

Screenshot 20230419 142655 601

its over for their offspring, hope it dont manage to reproduce

For an Indonesian he looks rich.

Low-tier, ugly becky (even with loads of fake-up)

Who cares they will just have retarted looking offspring and she’s not all that all cumskin whores deserve to be graped (in GTA V)

Damn even I am starting to hate Slav foids but then again this is what Russia gets for betraying their white christian brothers and siding with Ricemen.

@WorthlessSlavicShit they will marry anyone but europeans

Hm I wonder what the work was

@WorthlessSlavicShit they will marry anyone but europeans
Wish I was in europe to slavmaxx. Turkish men are popular with slavic foids. Jfl at being in cucknada

Maybe, but honestly he wouldn't even need to be all that rich to score with her if money was a factor, Belarusians are barely wealthier than Indonesians on average.
Over:fuk:, the dude mogs the shit out of me with his jaw alone:dafuckfeels:.

Maybe, but honestly he wouldn't even need to be all that rich to score with her if money was a factor, Belarusians are barely wealthier than Indonesians on average.

They truly will:feelsrope:.
they are tall, white and beautiful that makes me highly sought after and worth a lot for the right cuck. Same with the Ukrainians and Romanians who are in reality are piss poor but they go to Dubai and they are driving Mercedes in a couple of weeks.

Over:fuk:, the dude mogs the shit out of me with his jaw alone:dafuckfeels:.

They truly will:feelsrope:.
Slavic men are way too passive. They need go offensive on Noodlewhores.

Slavic men are way too passive. They need go offensive on Noodlewhores.
Not sure how realistic that is by now unfortunately:feelsbadman:. Most of them moneymog us pretty heavily by now. Just the previous year, the average person in China oficially became richer than the average European, specifically because of EE being so poor and pushing the European median down so much, for example. And ASEAN countries also aren't all that poorer than us.

Look how hard he's smiling in every photo. Meanwhile she has a look like she's just securing the bag.

I bet all these cases of EE foids are basically poor foids marrying rich guys of lesser races.

Not sure how realistic that is by now unfortunately:feelsbadman:. Most of them moneymog us pretty heavily by now. Just the previous year, the average person in China oficially became richer than the average European, specifically because of EE being so poor and pushing the European median down so much, for example. And ASEAN countries also aren't all that poorer than us.
Nigerian Tyrones are poor as fuck. They have no issue getting girlfriends in China. If they can than so can Slavs.

Low-tier, ugly becky (even with loads of fake-up)
but still it's insane how cheap and easy slav women are really, when you think about it more deeply even most cucked ethnicity in the world known known as SEA cuck slav then something is really wrong...
And gap will be even bigger in future at least for east slav nations

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

Look how hard he's smiling in every photo. Meanwhile she has a look like she's just securing the bag.
trust me, slavic world is different than anglo one, here i see ethnics sexpatting :lul::lul::lul:

Damn even I am starting to hate Slav foids but then again this is what Russia gets for betraying their white christian brothers and siding with Ricemen.
Cope. Westerners historically sided with Muslims ( Turks, Persians, Chechens, Afghans ) against Russian/Soviet empire.

Dude is a mogger and probably filthy rich that's why.

that whole page is slavpilled tbh

mogs most women I see here in germany. maybe you poles have higher standards or something :feelsjuice:

also turbo volcel if you wouldn't :ping:
nah she is really average, not ugly definitely

maybe i'm more into cute art slav types than stacy ones

she has ton of fakeup

mogs most women I see here in germany. maybe you poles have higher standards or something :feelsjuice:

also turbo volcel if you wouldn't :ping:

that's average slav look

@WorthlessSlavicShit

But if they live in indonesia and the baby has good mixed looks.... may be the born of a chad. Black asian for example mostly have good looks.
are you indonesian ?

but still it's insane how cheap and easy slav women are really, when you think about it more deeply even most cucked ethnicity in the world known known as SEA cuck slav then something is really wrong...

And gap will be even bigger in future at least for east slav nations

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
people here don't understand the importance of having a strong economy and bragworthy media. If you lack those, tons of your foids try to hop and leave. Which is why lots of poirnslavs/sea nations have the sexpat issue.

Those short brown monkeys are just going around taking all the white women that are Stacys that is absolute truth It obviously happened before during the golden horde. The white woman has become the whore of all color of cock. Mayocels suffer the worst rejection.

Not a lifefuel at all for me. I wouldn't be here if i look like him

Bitch is like 4/10 in a slavic nation.

the dude is a mogger for sure. I know what malayos look like.

they are very short, dark, and have monkey looking faces.

he is exceptional for his race. but she does height mog him though lol. if you have looks and status, it can overcome race in some cases.