Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For jbwmaxxers

Yeah why not

Shes about my looksmatch I guess

Built for my big fat white cock

Of course I'd fuck her, I'd destroy that gook pussy.

@Adolf Hitler

OvER for hollandskcels, no way this chink is the best he could get unless he's a manlet or something and he clearly looks like he isn't

Isn't Japan supposed to be the most beautiful rice country, holy fucking shit man

Isn't Japan supposed to be the most beautiful rice country, holy fucking shit man
Pure rice foids are inbred scum, id rather find a hapa foid, Japan has been isolated on their island for so long that they are the definition of inbred

That guy is so fucking hideous he looks like a Neanderthal

She looks innocent
You only think this because most Asian women have baby like faces. Looks are deceiving

Cringe not even close. Stop watching anime. The best looking "rice", if you can even call them that, are turks (kazakhs, uzbeks, uigurs, turkmen)

She could look better with a few trips to the orthodontist.

No , that is korea. The girls you see on videos from Japan typically resemble Korean women, whilst normal Japanese girls on the street are actually quite fugly.

She looks innocent
And western women can’t figure out why western men are increasingly going for Asians when it was more rare to do so in the past

this dutch guy isnt so bad looking, he probably could get a low tier blonde haired blue eyed dutch girlfriend if he didnt go dumpster diving in japan

Not looksmatched, but he is also NOT normie at least not NT
My boyfriend just started studying Japanese by himself around that time as he had been interested in the culture for a long time, that’s why he was also looking for a Japanese language partner.

It was kind of love at first because... we both had a CAT profile picture on the app and we are huge cat lovers.
Normies do not teach themselves Japanese (also a heavy implication that he is into anime, games, le heckin Japanese culturino) or use a cat as a profile picture.

If he were ethnic, he would never have gotten this as his gf.

What is this Chadderlands fag doing? Thats the best his 6'3"+ ass can muster up? It's probably just yellowfever plus Western dating being cancer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA, the moment I saw that picture.

Imagine that a 6.5 has to sattle for a 3 or 2. Its dark times. The dark ages are now/

This is just supply and demand at work.

They met on a language learning app. Do you have any idea how many weebs are trying to learn Japanese? If you're Japanese and learning a foreign language, you have the entire weeb population of a certain country to choose from. This is why he paired up with such a busted chick, it's basically tinder, language learning edition. He can blame himself for choosing to learn the anime language instead of a much easier language that gives him access to women who aren't as in demand.

What is this Chadderlands fag doing? Thats the best his 6'3"+ ass can muster up? It's probably just yellowfever plus Western dating being cancer.
Yeah Dutch land has the highest quality mayofoids. Tf this retard doing ?:feelskek:

This is just supply and demand at work.

They met on a language learning app. Do you have any idea how many weebs are trying to learn Japanese? If you're Japanese and learning a foreign language, you have the entire weeb population of a certain country to choose from. This is why he paired up with such a busted chick, it's basically tinder, language learning edition. He can blame himself for choosing to learn the anime language instead of a much easier language that gives him access to women who aren't as in demand.
Except this gouda cheese Dutchie fag could've just gone to Japan, he'd have his pick there of better looking girls. I guess the only reason he went Yellow hunting on HT is because its better for finding English speaking ones to date.

I agree with you on the language app though, the competition to talk to Japanese girls is fierce due to the popularity of the language. They never answered my DMs, even the uglies, some even blocked for no reason, so I just gave up on the language.

If a White Normie has yellowfever, he needs to learn Chinese instead. No one gives a shit about that language it's nowhere near as popular as Japanese (millions of loser Anime weebs wanting to learn) nor Korean (millions Kpop landwhales wanting to learn) and there's literally a pool of 1.4bn people dying to talk to you.

Last edited:
If a White Normie has yellowfever, he needs to learn Chinese instead. No one gives a shit about that language it's nowhere near as popular as Japanese (millions of loser Anime weebs wanting to learn) nor Korean (millions Kpop landwhales wanting to learn) and there's literally a pool of 1.4bn people dying to talk to you.
I can't understand why people would try to learn Japanese, literally the hardest language to learn on earth. It's as hard to read and write as Chinese, grammatically alien (SOV order), spoken by a very limited population, and Japan is quite xenophobic and doesn't want your kind around. There are levels to weebery, it's good to know when to stop.