Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For JBW copers

Subhuman with a subhuman.

@IceStorm in shambles rn

just eat curry

2.5/10 currywhore landwhale betabuxxing a white LTN with blue eyes. What a good deal, completely fucked up his future lineage. Look at that kid. :lul:

2.5/10 currywhore landwhale betabuxxing a white LTN with blue eyes. What a good deal, completely fucked up his future lineage. Look at that kid. :lul:
she literally looks some orangutan infront of him

I hate these two.

Another brutal JBWpill. This score goes to the whites.

Current scoreboard

White"cels": infinity

Ethnicels: negative infinity

This currywhore needs some Colgate to remove the currystains on her teeth.

Images 1

As I have always said Above 5'7 and white = fakecel

above 6’ and any race = ultra fakecel
foidlets will literaally lust over a 6'3" nigger than a 5'2" white man. race doesn't matter if u have a good height

above 6’ and any race = ultra fakecel
Hundred percent. I have zero fucking sympathy for the 6'0+ Rice and Currycels here. If you are incel with that height it's completely your fault.

One day that son of theirs will likely be an incel and posting on a forum like this.

Imagine the smell

White women have become such insane whores that normie tier white men are resorting to marrying 2/10 curries :feelskek:

Truly some clown world shit.