Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for Jawcels: Jaw Reductions are Becoming Popular in Korea

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

@PLA1092 @Incelius Savage

@PLA1092 @Incelius Savage
This has to be either some sort of niche surgery allowed by morally dubious surgeons on the mentally ill, or they're legitimately attempting to emasculate rice males even further, bringing him from possible HTN to incel. :dafuckfeels:

Why did that Asian nigger do that

Why are asians so fucking stupid those dumb gooks
JFL. Really. I didn't get that either. It's like making yourself bald.

Joos are probably behind this as an anti rice psyop. They are second to Joos in IQ after all. Gotta eliminate the competition.

Last edited:
Joos are probably behind this as an anti rice psyop. They are second to Joos in IQ after all. Gotta eliminate the competition.
LOOK AT THE LOGO OF THE CLINIC UNDERNEATH THE PICTURE WHERE IT SAYS "FACE PLUS"

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP FOLKS

Tbh. I have a square jaw and it's not seen as attractive here.

wouldn't be surprised. Tons of rice are basically making themselves even more cucked as a result

jews got the most psyop propoganda against rice/curry, ok rice i get higher iq but why curries as well??

Am I the only one who thinks the face on the right is more harmonious? Korean women like very soy looking men anyway with cute faces it seems