Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (For gymcels) "Hard gainers" are limited by their androgen receptors.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
If you're a hard gainer, it may be because you are limited by the amount of androgen receptors in your muscle tissue according to this blog: https://www.tigerfitness.com/blogs/workouts/hard-gainer-blame-your-androgen-receptors

To summarize everything, you may not be an easy gainer because your muscle tissue has low amounts of androgen receptors, so your muscle tissue doesn't hypertrophy or grow very much in response to important anabolic hormones such as testosterone or dhea. There is simply less for male hormones to attach to in muscle tissue and exert their effects, which may be why you are a hard gainer.

In other words, it's probably over for hardgainer gymcels. Or it may not be, since supplementing L-Carnitine increases androgen receptor density. I've just started supplementing with this stuff and I'm a "hardgainer" myself, so the jury is still out on whether this is fixable or not.

some guys don't even respond well to steroids

If you're a hard gainer, it may be because you are limited by the amount of androgen receptors in your muscle tissue according to this blog: https://www.tigerfitness.com/blogs/workouts/hard-gainer-blame-your-androgen-receptors

To summarize everything, you may not be an easy gainer because your muscle tissue has low amounts of androgen receptors, so your muscle tissue doesn't hypertrophy or grow very much in response to important anabolic hormones such as testosterone or dhea. There is simply less for male hormones to attach to in muscle tissue and exert their effects, which may be why you are a hard gainer.

In other words, it's probably over for hardgainer gymcels. Or it may not be, since supplementing L-Carnitine increases androgen receptor density. I've just started supplementing with this stuff and I'm a "hardgainer" myself, so the jury is still out on whether this is fixable or not.
Imagine being a hard gainer that’s also balding

The androgen receptors just aren’t at the right spots

Genetic garbage

You should keep the community updated on this, how long until you start to see some results?

I read anadrol bulks you up 0.5-0.8kg PER DAY over two weeks or something

Why does this matter? Poof, I magically gifted you with your goal body whatever it is. How is your life different?

Pretty much all currycels.Over for them

Imagine being a hard gainer that’s also balding

The androgen receptors just aren’t at the right spots

Genetic garbage
That happens to be me. All my androgen receptors seem to be located in my skin, because I constantly have acne and my facial skin is always super oily no matter how many times I wash it. Yet even though I am likely high T, I make very little gains.
I'm hoping supplementing with L-Carnitine increases androgen receptors everywhere.

You should keep the community updated on this, how long until you start to see some results?
I've kind of stopped going to the gym, but I'm trying to at least do around 100 pushups and crunches every other day. I'll keep the forum updated if changes do occur.

That happens to be me. All my androgen receptors seem to be located in my skin, because I constantly have acne and my facial skin is always super oily no matter how many times I wash it. Yet even though I am likely high T, I make very little gains.
I'm hoping supplementing with L-Carnitine increases androgen receptors everywhere.

I've kind of stopped going to the gym, but I'm trying to at least do around 100 pushups and crunches every other day. I'll keep the forum updated if changes do occur.
I approve of looksmaxxing

I didn’t know about L-carthinine thanks for the heads up

WTF why don't you go back to the gym?

Why does this matter? Poof, I magically gifted you with your goal body whatever it is. How is your life different?
It just goes to show that "gains" are easy for chad and hard for a hardgainercel, which likely comes down to genetics. It's basically over even for gymcels, because chad hardly has to exercise to get lots of gains.
WTF why don't you go back to the gym?
I lost the willpower to keep up with it. It was nothing more than a time and money sink because no matter how hard I pushed myself, I hardly grew in muscular size or strength. I got more out of doing as many pushups and pullups as possible back at home, and I'm functionally much stronger than most people at least. I can easily beat some people in arm wrestling and strength based feats but I can't bench very much despite benching a lot with perfect form.

It wasn't like I was gonna get girls at the end of the day either.

I approve of looksmaxxing

I didn’t know about L-carthinine thanks for the heads up
You're welcome. Anything that helps us fellow incels out is great.

Last edited:
i've been going to the gym 3 days a week since april and i didnt gain any weight and my cardio is shit. this week im changing my routine to some cardio then hard compound lifts like bench press, squat, dead lift, pull up. i try to load the bar until i cant lift it anymore. i will seriously try this for a month or two before giving up on the gym and live as a twink until i die.

i've been going to the gym 3 days a week since april and i didnt gain any weight and my cardio is shit. this week im changing my routine to some cardio then hard compound lifts like bench press, squat, dead lift, pull up. i try to load the bar until i cant lift it anymore. i will seriously try this for a month or two before giving up on the gym and live as a twink until i die.
I would try loading up on anything that increases T levels and androgen receptor levels first, and if that doesn't work, then steroids.

It's funny how I've gotten more out of pushups at home than hard compound lifts at the gym.

Everything is genetics, there is no sneaky way to go around it :ping:

please let me know of the results

It just goes to show that "gains" are easy for chad and hard for a hardgainercel, which likely comes down to genetics. It's basically over even for gymcels, because chad hardly has to exercise to get lots of gains.
How does being a Chad equate with being an easy gainer and an incel with being a hard gainer?
Both chads and incels can be muscular or skinny.
No one is an incel because he doesn't have enough muscle.

Rq067yrho8611
Hk
Perceivedfightingsuccess

Yeah, I get super triggered over this.

How does being a Chad equate with being an easy gainer and an incel with being a hard gainer?
Both chads and incels can be muscular or skinny.
No one is an incel because he doesn't have enough muscle.

View attachment 138637View attachment 138638View attachment 138639View attachment 138640

Yeah, I get super triggered over this.
You know what I meant. I mean that usually Chad has an easier time gaining muscle because of his genes, while an gymcel usually has a harder time getting muscle because genes. That's why chad pushes the dumb meme of "just go to the gym bro."

I thought hardgainers were a myth. I am probably more of a hardgainer, but I still built some muscle.

I thought hardgainers were a myth. I am probably more of a hardgainer, but I still built some muscle.
It's not a myth at all. Anyone can be a hard gainer for many reasons, but androgen receptor levels in muscles is definitely one of them. Usually if someone is a hard gainer and they don't respond well to steroids, then that's probably what's limiting their gains. Someone with a high amount of androgen receptors will usually blow up in size when they take steroids.

It's still possible to built muscle if you're a hard gainer, you're just limited at how quickly and how much you can gain compared to someone with more androgen receptors. You have to put in more work to see results.

There's no androgen receptor for your face?

I wish i could lift stuff...

Doesn't matter how mcuh i worked out, i could never get any muscles. I decided to skinnymaxx instead, i lost 15 kg in 4 months.

I read anadrol bulks you up 0.5-0.8kg PER DAY over two weeks or something

gotta be water

i've seen guys on youtube who were on 250mg test/500mg tren diet down to single digit BF and even they looked skinny as fuck. and those were the guys WITH the good genes

in other words, while lean, even with steroids, you'll probably look like you don't lift

you need many years of juicing hard + good genes to look like the IG fitness models

i cant build muscle tbh

You have to work out regularly over the course of 6-12 months to see any results.. at least in my case. I still look like an anorexic but at least I have some abdominal/bicep/shoulder gains from doing pull ups and bench press every day. I only do probably 3 sets of each every day at this point. I can only do about 20 pull ups but my BMI is extremely low so it is not that impressive
It's not a myth at all. Anyone can be a hard gainer for many reasons, but androgen receptor levels in muscles is definitely one of them. Usually if someone is a hard gainer and they don't respond well to steroids, then that's probably what's limiting their gains. Someone with a high amount of androgen receptors will usually blow up in size when they take steroids.

It's still possible to built muscle if you're a hard gainer, you're just limited at how quickly and how much you can gain compared to someone with more androgen receptors. You have to put in more work to see results.

I definitely don't disagree that some people see results faster but that's no reason to give up entirely. If you can get a home gym definitely do that. I use an old one my dad used from the 1980s but I can only really do bench press with it. I stopped going to the gym because I was too self conscious and a few guys legit laughed at me in there. Probably happens a lot though since gyms attract the lowest common denominator of society.

Last edited:

Now imagine being low T and starting out with like 135 pounds of bodyweight ... I am genetically low T, and have genetically smaller balls. It's proven, I've done genetic testing. It's a very rare gene, less than 0.5% of people have it. It's scientifically proven that it's over for me. Now imagine being a framecel and wristcel on top of having low T ... that explains how all girls were stronger than me even though I never even consumed a lot of soy or anything. After 2 years of working out I barely got 6kg of muscle mass, and I worked out 3-6 times a week, mostly 5 times a week.
It's so over. People still look at me like I'm skinny and laugh at me.
Proof

Fine with me because I'm a motivatedcel. Is it genetically determined? Maybe there is a way to increase androgen receptors...

It's over for me, in the end it all about GENES

Now imagine being low T and starting out with like 135 pounds of bodyweight ... I am genetically low T, and have genetically smaller balls. It's proven, I've done genetic testing. It's a very rare gene, less than 0.5% of people have it. It's scientifically proven that it's over for me. Now imagine being a framecel and wristcel on top of having low T ... that explains how all girls were stronger than me even though I never even consumed a lot of soy or anything. After 2 years of working out I barely got 6kg of muscle mass, and I worked out 3-6 times a week, mostly 5 times a week.
It's so over. People still look at me like I'm skinny and laugh at me. View attachment 138776
Trucel confirmed. I hope you still lift, though.

Trucel confirmed. I hope you still lift, though.
I do. Today is leg day. Fuck all of that shit I will never stop coping. I won't do roids either, it's the easy way. I will suffer because I was born to suffer. I don't care if I die during a workout. It will release me from my pain.

I do. Today is leg day. Fuck all of that shit I will never stop coping. I won't do roids either, it's the easy way. I will suffer because I was born to suffer. I don't care if I die during a workout. It will release me from my pain.
My nigga :f:

Body is cope in the sense that it doesn't really matter whether you look like you lift or not in long sleeve shirts. Cutting down to 8-12% body fat is the only thing that matters. Having some muscle mass is obviously a good thing, but you don't have to be "big." If your face has any noticeable fat on it you're not lean enough. Your muscles don't do shit for you if they're covered in fat and your face is not as lean as it can be.

The ideal combination is being 8-12% body fat at 20-23 BMI. Under 19-20 BMI is skelly territory and natties who have a 23+ BMI are often 17-25%+ bf which is fat. I see so many "normie buff" guys who have high body fat percentage.
Sure, they appear big to normies, but their faces are bloated and unattractive. It's the only way for natties to look somewhat big, but it ruins facial aesthetics. It's not worth it to stay at 15%+ body fat.

For all the guys here who can't gain much muscle, the next best thing is making sure your face is lean which means staying at low body fat %. Do not get fat just to appear bigger unless you're legit anorexic or underweight (below 18 BMI.) You'll never look like you lift, but at least you won't have a bloated face which is one of the worst features on a man.

I'm also aware that many users here have terrible facial growth, recessed chin, jaw etc. and bones that are so small and underdeveloped that no amount of cutting will give you angular features. If you're one of these guys it's still preferable to stay relatively lean. A good example is Jsanza. He looked better when he was leaner, although he was never under 12% body fat.
Skinnyfat and bloated face is never a good thing. Never go above 15% body fat.

For me personally cutting down to single digit body fat would improve my face drastically. Right now I'm at 18-20% body fat (down from 25-30%) and I'm already seeing good facial gains. The biggest difference usually comes from dropping below 13-16% body fat.

My face used to be so round and bloated and it still is, but I'm finally seeing my bones for the first time since puberty. My chin is slightly recessed so I'm not expecting massive gains, but my cheeks are extremely bloated still and my jawline is rounded so I can't even tell if I have a decent jaw. I can't wait to see if I'm really a trucel or not once I cut down to 10% bf.

Last edited:
Body is cope in the sense that it doesn't really matter whether you look like you lift or not in long sleeve shirts. Cutting down to 8-12% body fat is the only thing that matters. Having some muscle mass is obviously a good thing, but you don't have to be "big." If your face has any noticeable fat on it you're not lean enough. Your muscles don't do shit for you if they're covered in fat and your face is not as lean as it can be.

The ideal combination is being 8-12% body fat at 20-23 BMI. Under 19-20 BMI is skelly territory and natties who have a 23+ BMI are often 17-25%+ bf which is fat. I see so many "normie buff" guys who have high body fat percentage.
Sure, they appear big to normies, but their faces are bloated and unattractive. It's the only way for natties to look somewhat big, but it ruins facial aesthetics. It's not worth it to stay at 15%+ body fat.

For all the guys here who can't gain much muscle, the next best thing is making sure your face is lean which means staying at low body fat %. Do not get fat just to appear bigger unless you're legit anorexic or underweight (below 18 BMI.) You'll never look like you lift, but at least you won't have a bloated face which is one of the worst features on a man.

I'm also aware that many users here have terrible facial growth, recessed chin, jaw etc. and bones that are so small and underdeveloped that no amount of cutting will give you angular features. If you're one of these guys it's still preferable to stay relatively lean. A good example is Jsanza. He looked better when he was leaner, although he was never under 12% body fat.
Skinnyfat and bloated face is never a good thing. Never go above 15% body fat.

For me personally cutting down to single digit body fat would improve my face drastically. Right now I'm at 18-20% body fat (down from 25-30%) and I'm already seeing good facial gains. The biggest difference usually comes from dropping below 13-16% body fat.

My face used to be so round and bloated and it still is, but I'm finally seeing my bones for the first time since puberty. My chin is slightly recessed so I'm not expecting massive gains, but my cheeks are extremely bloated still and my jawline is rounded so I can't even tell if I have a decent jaw. I can't wait to see if I'm really a trucel or not once I cut down to 10% bf.

Wrong. Your muscles always matter because women are attracted to primitive beasts. They want to feel protected first and foremost, then they want to be raped. If you're 120 kilograms at 30% body fat it doesn't matter that much because you still have muscles, and women like themselves some bears. However, being a scrawny omega male like me with no visible muscle mass whatsoever turns them dry as the sahara desert-unless you find a masculine girl into that kind of "men". But these girls are rarely attractive, and will cuck / leave you on the sight of a better opportunity.

I gymcel sometimes (wish I did that more often though, but I am a lazy degenerate) and I have gained some muscles, but I am not near as bulked as alpha gymchads or hard gainer gymcels. I am still skinny in comparison.

I did gym for a year before as a teen and didn't get anywhere for a year. I gave up. I thought I was a hardgainer. Now in my late twenties I get the proper nutrition and workout properly knowing how to cause enough muscle stress that will cause a growth response. I've seen gains in 1 month. Strength gains and aesthetic gains. Now I'm doubting I have bad genes for building muscle.

Wrong. Your muscles always matter because women are attracted to primitive beasts. They want to feel protected first and foremost, then they want to be raped. If you're 120 kilograms at 30% body fat it doesn't matter that much because you still have muscles, and women like themselves some bears. However, being a scrawny omega male like me with no visible muscle mass whatsoever turns them dry as the sahara desert-unless you find a masculine girl into that kind of "men". But these girls are rarely attractive, and will cuck / leave you on the sight of a better opportunity.
You're a newfag and it shows. You're redpilled, not blackpilled. Women are attracted to sexually attractive primitive beasts, not balding ugly gymcel subhumans. They're also attracted to normal weight pretty boys (Lachowski.) A good face (either highly sexually dimorphic aka alpha or pretty boy attractive face) is always at the core of sexual attractiveness. Large muscle mass alone is not enough if your face doesn't meet minimum requirements.

The reason women get dry when they see you is because your face is sexually unattractive. That's the first thing they notice and if the face is bad they don't even care about any of your other features unless they're outstanding (6'5"+ height with big frame, roided body etc.) Even then you'll get cucked by a generic 6'0" Chadlite.

Large muscle mass is a plus only if your face (and height) meets the minimum requirement, otherwise it goes largely unnoticed outside of the gym.

As a sub4 sub5'11" guy, a roided body will help very little. Sure, it's better than being underweight, but if your face was 7/10 none of it would matter.

Another thing is you're on the skinny end of the extreme. Read my post again and you'll realize I said being underweight without any muscle mass whatsoever is a bad thing so why are you saying my post is entirely wrong?
Some muscle mass and 20-23 BMI at low bf% is optimal as I clearly stated in my post. Aim for that or at least close to that. Anything else is cope. If your face is actually good, but your body is so skinny and malnourished that women reject you because of it, you're a fakecel and you need to start eating and lifting the same way fat asses need to diet.
Lachowski mogs any average face bearmode reddit fag on this planet. Why? because face + height (unchangeable features) are everything.

Basically, if you can change it, it doesn't really matter or at least nowhere near enough as the things you can't change (height and face.) Exceptions are underweight and overweight/obese men.
I'll repeat it again. Body/muscles matter only in the sense that you should be normal weight (20-23 BMI) while also being low body fat (10-13%.) This is the standard/baseline in 2019 and this requirement needs to be met. You can't be severely underweight/skinny and you can't be overweight or high bf% either. No need for extremes such as roiding and being huge. That's massive cope.

Attachments

• 1540877657145.jpg
    1540877657145.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
It's so over. People still look at me like I'm skinny and laugh at me. View attachment 138776
Get on TRT asap. This isn't just for "cheating" or roiding or whatever, it's because low testosterone is seriously bad for your health. Not only will you likely suffer from neurological problems as you get older, you will also suffer from orthopedic problems such as low bone mass, osteoporosis, and weak joints from the lack of sex hormones in your body. Get your testosterone in normal range by an means possible.

I'm not sure if supplementation would be enough to get you into normal range or not considering your problem is at a genetic level, but I do know of a supplement that increases FSH and LH levels. It might work very well in someone with low amounts of these hormones.

Also, I'm surprised girls are stronger than you. I thought that even a male with very low testosterone levels would still strengthmog a foid easily.

You're a newfag and it shows. You're redpilled, not blackpilled. Women are attracted to sexually attractive primitive beasts, not balding ugly gymcel subhumans. They're also attracted to normal weight pretty boys (Lachowski.) A good face (either highly sexually dimorphic aka alpha or pretty boy attractive face) is always at the core of sexual attractiveness. Large muscle mass alone is not enough if your face doesn't meet minimum requirements.

The reason women get dry when they see you is because your face is sexually unattractive. That's the first thing they notice and if the face is bad they don't even care about any of your other features unless they're outstanding (6'5"+ height with big frame, roided body etc.) Even then you'll get cucked by a generic 6'0" Chadlite.

Large muscle mass is a plus only if your face (and height) meets the minimum requirement, otherwise it goes largely unnoticed outside of the gym.

As a sub4 sub5'11" guy, a roided body will help very little. Sure, it's better than being underweight, but if your face was 7/10 none of it would matter.

Another thing is you're on the skinny end of the extreme. Read my post again and you'll realize I said being underweight without any muscle mass whatsoever is a bad thing so why are you saying my post is entirely wrong?
Some muscle mass and 20-23 BMI at low bf% is optimal as I clearly stated in my post. Aim for that or at least close to that. Anything else is cope. If your face is actually good, but your body is so skinny and malnourished that women reject you because of it, you're a fakecel and you need to start eating and lifting the same way fat asses need to diet.
Lachowski mogs any average face bearmode reddit fag on this planet. Why? because face + height (unchangeable features) are everything.

Basically, if you can change it, it doesn't really matter or at least nowhere near enough as the things you can't change (height and face.) Exceptions are underweight and overweight/obese men.
I'll repeat it again. Body/muscles matter only in the sense that you should be normal weight (20-23 BMI) while also being low body fat (10-13%.) This is the standard/baseline in 2019 and this requirement needs to be met. You can't be severely underweight/skinny and you can't be overweight or high bf% either. No need for extremes such as roiding and being huge. That's massive cope.

No, you're just too stupid to read. Of course a model / bodybuilder tier guy is going to get laid (more frequently) than a fat strongman kind of guy. The thing is, at the same amount of body fat, more muscle is always better. And even if you have less body fat, someone with more muscle than you will musclemog you. It's NOT all about bodyfat. If I had 10% of bodyfat I'd look like a concentration camp victim, and some primitive 150kg beast with 40% bodyfat but more muscle mass would still get laid more often than me, cause he at least appeals to the primitive instinct of women. He can protect-I can't.
Get on TRT asap. This isn't just for "cheating" or roiding or whatever, it's because low testosterone is seriously bad for your health. Not only will you likely suffer from neurological problems as you get older, you will also suffer from orthopedic problems such as low bone mass, osteoporosis, and weak joints from the lack of sex hormones in your body. Get your testosterone in normal range by an means possible.

I'm not sure if supplementation would be enough to get you into normal range or not considering your problem is at a genetic level, but I do know of a supplement that increases FSH and LH levels. It might work very well in someone with low amounts of these hormones.

Also, I'm surprised girls are stronger than you. I thought that even a male with very low testosterone levels would still strengthmog a foid easily.

Thanks for the tips. I might look into it. I don't know how low my testosterone actually is-I just have this genetic predisposition that tells me it's quite low, and I've always had a small frame, tiny wrists, hands, slow muscle growth despite intense and frequent training + good nutrition, no beard growth at age 21 etc. so it's very likely that I'm very low T. I will test my T via an online service the next few weeks and we'll see what's actually up. My diet can't be the problem as I eat lots of meat and avoid soy. I also try buying organic whenever I can, so yeah. We'll see.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips. I might look into it. I don't know how low my testosterone actually is-I just have this genetic predisposition that tells me it's quite low, and I've always had a small frame, tiny wrists, hands, slow muscle growth despite intense and frequent training + good nutrition, no beard growth at age 21 etc. so it's very likely that I'm very low T. I will test my T via an online service the next few weeks and we'll see what's actually up. My diet can't be the problem as I eat lots of meat and avoid soy. I also try buying organic whenever I can, so yeah. We'll see.
I would stop it with the all protein diet. Contrary to what everyone believes, an all protein diet is absolutely terrible for testosterone and overall androgen levels. A high protein diet will lower your T levels, your DHT levels, and increase the amount of SHBG, which makes less testosterone available. Eating nothing but protein could be what's nuking your testosterone levels.

What you want to do for your diet is consume mostly carbohydrates and sugars, making your carbs roughly around 40-60% calories. You also want to incorporate fats into your diet, particularly SFAs and MUFAs. About 25-40% of fats are sufficient for high T production.

Protein is also important, but you don't need to consume copious amounts of it for good T production. You usually get plenty of protein just from consuming foods known to be a source of protein. Really high protein is actually bad for your testosterone, but it's a myth perpetuated by meatheads.

Last edited:
Do you know if this could also apply to muscles of the hand? I spend a lot of time guitarmaxxing and trying to increase the dexterity of my hands but I haven't improved shit

Do you know if this could also apply to muscles of the hand? I spend a lot of time guitarmaxxing and trying to increase the dexterity of my hands but I haven't improved shit
I don't think muscle applies with dexterity. It's mostly fine motor skills that are important for dexterity, meaning it's a brain thing rather than physical strength.

If you do things that train fine motor skills or require dexterous movement, you should improve in dexterity. Increasing your fine motor skills increases motor neurons, making finer movement easier.

I would stop it with the all protein diet. Contrary to what everyone believes, an all protein diet is absolutely terrible for testosterone and overall androgen levels. A high protein diet will lower your T levels, your DHT levels, and increase the amount of SHBG, which makes less testosterone available. Eating nothing but protein could be what's nuking your testosterone levels.

What you want to do for your diet is consume mostly carbohydrates and sugars, making your carbs roughly around 40-60% calories. You also want to incorporate fats into your diet, particularly SFAs and MUFAs. About 25-40% of fats are sufficient for high T production.

Protein is also important, but you don't need to consume copious amounts of it for good T production. You usually get plenty of protein just from consuming foods known to be a source of protein. Really high protein is actually bad for your testosterone, but it's a myth perpetuated by meatheads.

It's not that I only eat protein, but it's a large part of my diet (duh) as I am working out 5 times a week and want to build muscle. My diet consists of mostly meat, whole-grain carbs (whole-grain noodles, brown rice) some vegetables here and there and a banana before / after workout + a whey protein shake (without soy or artificial sweeteners) with organic milk. I also eat eggs, quark, cheese, roman lettuce with goat cheese, fish (mostly tuna and salmon, sometimes fish fingers) and that's pretty much it. I try to eat more beef than pork, but I also eat loads of chicken and turkey, sometimes lamb. For cheatmeals I even eat potatoes (fries) ... a general guideline of mine is to avoid soy except for cheatmeals, avoid artificial sugar and sweeteners, avoid liquid calories (except for milk) and avoid fast-food like burgers & fries (again, except for cheatmeals) I still gain at least as much fat as I gain muscle cause low T lol.

I don't think anyone eats only proteins. That'd be a very bland, boring, and impossible to maintain diet. Eating only proteins for a week or two okay no problem-but all the time? Nah man. Ain't nobody who does that. Just imagine chewing on solid goat cheese, drinking eggs and eating steaks without any sauces or extras 24 hours for every day of the year ...

As I said, my diet is not perfect but pretty solid. The reason I'm not gaining much muscle is 1. I'm not on anything and 2. I have naturally low testosterone, how low exactly we'll see in a few weeks. It's not that I don't make any progress, it's just slow cause shit genetics.

Last edited: