Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For German Neetcels: How do i optain proper Neetbux ( disability Money ) , Tipps will be very welcome!

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
moneymax and passive income max is everything for a neet . i read about people ( mostly english ones ) that they get disability Money. I read something about it and there is a thing thats Called Pflegegeld for Germans , and i wonder how to optain it properly

are here any germans that get neetbux what isnt h4? , if yes give me tipps on how to

i ewhore already so theres that but you gonna need to income max in everyway possible what isnt being a wagecuck

You have to go to doctors for years before you will get it, but if you are a succesfull on H4 for years jobcenter will try to put you there themself.

How is ewhoring going btw?

Last edited:
You have to go to doctors for years before you will get it, but if you are a succesfull on H4 for years jobcenter will try to put you there themself.

How is ewhoring going btw?

its doing ok here and there hundreds mostly 2-400 euro sometimes more a month ,

just need more sites to ewhore succesfully

чертовски немецкие нить