Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory For fullheadhaircels, would you take ching chong vaccine if it make you bald within a month?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
Risk getting ching chong virus or lose all your hair because they put sleeper norwoodvirus in it too, what would you choose?

I would just get the (((virus))). Being bald forever is worse than being sick for a week.

0.1% risk of death or 100% death sentence? :feelshehe: hard choice :feelshaha:

I’m not taking it anyways :feelsjuice:

Exercise my 2nd amendment in Minecraft
Tbh I don't think they'll forcefully vaccinate people. Rather they'll make the life of people who won't get it even more difficult. Like you will need a certificate of vaccination to do pretty much anything, such as entering a grocery store.

"Tyranny in democratic republics does not proceed in the same way, however. It ignores the body and goes straight for the soul. The master no longer says: You will think as I do or die. He says: You are free not to think as I do. You may keep your life, your property, and everything else. But from this day forth you shall be as a stranger among us. You will retain your civic privileges, but they will be of no use to you… You will remain among men, but you will forfeit your rights to humanity. When you approach your fellow creatures, they will shun you as one who is impure. And even those who believe in your innocence will abandon you, lest they, too, be shunned in turn. Go in peace, I will not take your life, but the life I leave you with is worse than death.”

Last edited:
Tbh I don't think they'll forcefully vaccinate people. Rather they make the life of people who don't get it even more difficult. Like you will need a certificate of vaccination to do pretty much anything, like entering a grocery store.
Pretty much, apparently you won’t be allowed to leave the country until vaccinated. They probably will expand their control even more by tacking on schools, work, etc.

Tbh I don't think they'll forcefully vaccinate people. Rather they'll make the life of people who won't get it even more difficult. Like you will need a certificate of vaccination to do pretty much anything, such as entering a grocery store.

"Tyranny in democratic republics does not proceed in the same way, however. It ignores the body and goes straight for the soul. The master no longer says: You will think as I do or die. He says: You are free not to think as I do. You may keep your life, your property, and everything else. But from this day forth you shall be as a stranger among us. You will retain your civic privileges, but they will be of no use to you… You will remain among men, but you will forfeit your rights to humanity. When you approach your fellow creatures, they will shun you as one who is impure. And even those who believe in your innocence will abandon you, lest they, too, be shunned in turn. Go in peace, I will not take your life, but the life I leave you with is worse than death.”
You got it. High IQ.

I would just get the (((virus))). Being bald forever is worse than being sick for a week.

Holy shit. Infinite IQ

I wouldn't take it anyway. It's a rushed through flu vaccine. My immune system is fine.

0.1% risk of death or 100% death sentence? :feelshehe: hard choice :feelshaha:
This. The Norwood Reaper is arguably worse than the Grim Reaper, as you still suffer after Norwood has imposed his death sentence upon you.

I won't take it at all, it's likely inefficient and riddled with nasty side effects. Clinical trials usually take many years or even decades, there's no way an effective and safe vaccine can be developed in less than a year.

Dumbass question.

Pretty much, apparently you won’t be allowed to leave the country until vaccinated. They probably will expand their control even more by tacking on schools, work, etc.
If this is the scenario, then they got a vehicle to introduce more type of virus and more vaccines in the future.

And the chance of planned or unplanned nasty side effects increases, one of which may be cancer with the baldness that come along with chemotherapy treatment.

Pharmaceutical companies aren’t in the business of curing or preventing anything.
how long have they been working on cancer yet they can produce a “vaccine” in 12 months.
They can keep it just like the flu shot never got it and have never had the flu.
coworker of mine a few years ago was a good little sheep though got the shot every year like a good boy and guess what got the flu every year.

What is even the advantage of taking the vaccine here? You lose your hair and in exchange you're maybe protected from getting a mild flu virus? Who the hell would accept that

What is even the advantage of taking the vaccine here? You lose your hair and in exchange you're maybe protected from getting a mild flu virus? Who the hell would accept that

This pretty much describes modern day "liberalism"

Gray lives matters