Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For fucks sake

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Jesus fucking Christ

So I'm in class right now

Literally as I'm about to type I get another blackpill from the Stacy in my class

She was talking about her boyfriend again to the teacher and she said "he's so mean and harsh sometimes, it's so funny"

But yeah what the thread was originally gonna be about:

Every lesson what happens is the teacher or teaching assistant comes around one by one and talks to us about our work.

I GET FUCKING IGNORED EVERY SINGLE TIME

the person will literally walk right past me and blatantly ignore me. This only happens to me.

The only time the teacher actually spoke to me was the very first lesson.

This is so fucking fucked up.

Literally everyone apart from me. And obviously it's deliberate. Don't tell me it's a coincidence that every single lesson I'm the one person who gets ignored.

Also I've noticed a correlation with how much time the teacher spends talking with the student with how good their looks are and whether they're female and male. So of course it makes sense that I'm not even talked to the least, but I'm not spoken to at all.

This kinda thing has been happening since primary school.

And btw of course I'm not on .co on a computer in college. I'm on a phone on fast banana with the brightness on the lowest level possible.

I'm having the same experience. University is just a bigger high school where foids and chads are given good treatment and good grades for nothing while incels get treated like shit

I'm on a phone on fast banana with the brightness on the lowest level possible.

UPDATE: the teacher actually came to me just now for the first time in weeks

At one point he asked "what have the other teachers told you that you need to improve on?" and I just had to say "I don't remember ngl" cuz none of them fucking talk to me. What am I supposed to say? "They just blatantly ignore me every lesson due to my looks"?
Is there a difference of level between them and you ?
I'm probably one of the best in my class. There's only like 2 other people who are on my level.

Last edited:
Brutal. If it stays just like that, then idk. Go to the principal or some shit. Don't let them just attention mog you and get away with it.
I'm probably one of the best in my class. There's only like 2 other people who are on my level
Incel trait. Especially if that's the issue, you need to talk to principal or somebody (not if its a foid), because you may be that ratingcel that helps school have higher rating

I'm on a phone on fast banana with the brightness on the lowest level possible.
I plan on doing this when I have to go to school irl or college

IDK how people don't just drop out

m probably one of the best in my class. There's only like 2 other people who are on my level.
Probably why he's not focusing on you. Teachers have to focus on the most stupid pupils.

Probably why he's not focusing on you. Teachers have to focus on the most stupid pupils.
Knew someone would say this.

One of those other people is the Stacy. Which the teacher would spend 20mins talking to every lesson.

Knew someone would say this.

One of those other people is the Stacy. Which the teacher would spend 20mins talking to every lesson.
Staceys happen to be retarded or try to provocate teacher. This guy might actually just be a cuck or an incel.