Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For framecels: easy tip to looksmaxx and look more intimidating

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I'm not putting this post up as a way to be a edgy cringelord. Its more about the fact that incels are often easy targets to bully so you don't ever want to look weak.

2010629_neck1.jpg

This is one of the easier ways for framecels to look bigger and more intimidating. Train your neck, you can even do it without any equipment.

Some might think this is completely trivial but even if you have an impressive physique and you still have a skinny neck, you won't look all that intimidating. You want to look like you're hard to knock out

scooby-missed-neck-day.jpg

ive been doing this for a while it definitely helps but im held back by genetics :feelsbadman: learning how to actually fight helps a lot too. i swear NTs have a sixth sense for that

Based

Just do shoulder and back workouts braĥ

Do you mean they can tell if you know how to fight, or they just naturally are good at fighting?
i mean like they can sense physical intimidation

I just tell people I'm going to stab them to death when they fuck with me (I obviously won't). They think I'm crazy and they leave me alone.