Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel for foids being a houswife is slavery

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

just imagine being your grandpa, and going back home after a 70 hours work week back to your cute homewife, and you don't even imagine, that she hates you from her core, that she thinks herself as a slave, and that she is only abiding her time, till she can back stab you, and run towards chad cock as fast as she can.

PAIR BONDING IS A MYTH, foids are like female chimps, promiscuous, all of them try to have sexs with the alpha male, while the other males are killed, and will kill their own babies if a new alpha appears.

foids simply aren't evolved as males, they are literaly hairless apes, i just wish western civilization survive long enough to invent the artificial uterus, and replace this pieces of shit once for way, i don't want our evolution to be controled by stupid hairless apes.

Last edited:
Women are natrually good at these things because it's in thier nature. You get to live life cleaning the house and making dinner while the male goes to his shity 9-5 job. Housewives have significantly more free time then the average male ever will. I fail to see whats so bad about being a housewife that just needs to clean, cook, and provide pleasure. Tbh it's sexist when incels want this but chad already has five holes ready to be housewives and lick his cum.

Washing dishes and cleaning = actual slavery in the mind of these retards.

How can they be this stupid?

Women are natrually good at these things because it's in thier nature. You get to live life cleaning the house and making dinner while the male goes to his shity 9-5 job. Housewives have significantly more free time then the average male ever will. I fail to see whats so bad about being a housewife that just needs to clean, cook, and provide pleasure. Tbh it's sexist when incels want this but chad already has five holes ready to be housewives and lick his cum.
the bad part is that she doesen't have acces do chad dick as a housewife
Washing dishes and cleaning = actual slavery in the mind of these retards.

How can they be this stupid?
"no chad dick" = slavery

No it's not. For the foids being a wife, having a family and a house is good. Not a hellish slave nightmare.
It's called being a normal, wholesome, healthy human. Those 3 simple things leave them better off than 90% of their ancestors ever could dream for. Both males and females.

And it is the same for men too. Men also need to care for their family, and be cared for by their family.
To have a home, to have a wife, to have friends/group/community/clan/city/nation.
I don't remember the last time I actually seen a healthy husband-wife relationship in the west, divorce rates are high asf.

No it's not. For the foids being a wife, having a family and a house is good. Not a hellish slave nightmare.
It's called being a normal, wholesome, healthy human. Those 3 simple things leave them better off than 90% of their ancestors ever could dream for. Both males and females.

And it is the same for men too. Men also need to care for their family, and be cared for by their family.
To have a home, to have a wife, to have friends/group/community/clan/city/nation.
they don't care, it's chad cock or nothing

Why can’t they just accept the roles they were born to have. They just had to put a dent into how things work.

Men build society through hard labor, while women merely passively consume the products and services produced by men. They are a drain on the net state's resources.
they slave men trought voting, and give everything to chad

Remember fellows repeat after biblical Saint ER warnings: IF she's not in the kitchen, cleaning or washing or drying or teaching or showering or getting ready or making baby with you or at home or where you can confirm what she did: She is sucking dick!

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Remember fellows repeat after biblical Saint ER warnings: IF she's not in the kitchen, cleaning or washing or drying or teaching or showering or getting ready or making baby with you or at home or where you can confirm what she did: She is sucking dick!

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
chad dick
Its what happens when women are given rights and freedoms. When non-Chad men become merely work slave labor without compensation in the form of romantic relationships, children and family, they start to drop out of society and society starts to break down and collapse into feudal hunter-gatherer anarchy.
meanwhile normies ignore everything and spend all day in social media denying reality

View attachment 102066

just imagine being your grandpa, and going back home after a 70 hours work week back to your cute homewife, and you don't even imagine, that she hates you from her core, that she thinks herself as a slave, and that she is only abiding her time, till she can back stab you, and run towards chad cock as fast as she can.

PAIR BONDING IS A MYTH, foids are like female chimps, promiscuous, all of them try to have sexs with the alpha male, while the other males are killed, and will kill their own babies if a new alpha appears.

foids simply aren't evolved as males, they are literaly hairless apes, i just wish western civilization survive long enough to invent the artificial uterus, and replace this pieces of shit once for way, i don't want our evolution to be controled by stupid hairless apes.
I still believe that the modern women is corrupt and if subjugated again and reschooled in tradition can become somewhat good.

I still believe that the modern women is corrupt and if subjugated again and reschooled in tradition can become somewhat good.
stop bluepilling

Bro I wish I was a "housewife" spending like 2 hours a day cooking and cleaning for my cute wife to come home to me and provide for me :feelsbadman:

Bro I wish I was a "housewife" spending like 2 hours a day cooking and cleaning for my cute wife to come home to me and provide for me :feelsbadman:
never gonna happen, if you a non chad

stop bluepilling
We always accept their natural behaviour as something final and unchangeable, but as for men we get tamed and domesticated to prevent us from doing what we inherently want to do such as rape and murderer and that is never questioned. Why shouldn't it work on them?

We always accept their natural behaviour as something final and unchangeable, but as for men we get tamed and domesticated to prevent us from doing what we inherently want to do such as rape and murderer and that is never questioned. Why shouldn't it work on them?
this is the same as trying to tame a lion or something, it's a mater of time till it bite your had off, the only solution would be some advance breeding program to remove their hypergamy and create a dometisticated version of foids in the same way we did with dogs

The main problem nowadays is that women are becoming masculine,while men are getting more feminine

but i thought women years ago were proud to be housewives and maintaining the house while chad goes out and works?

le feminists seem to not be able to make up their mind kek

Its all about running lose and banging chad. Thats all.

but i thought women years ago were proud to be housewives and maintaining the house while chad goes out and works?

le feminists seem to not be able to make up their mind kek
BS, foids always hated men, since tribal times, they wanted every non chad male dead, just stayed quite about in order to survive
Because "feminism" is a genie that can't be put back into the bottle once it gets out.
Men have ugly biological behaviors like stealing/robbery, violence, murder and rape.
We try to have self control, but what really put those ugly biological behaviors in check is Society and Laws.

Females today have been "liberated" from the consequences of their ugly biological behaviors
They got a lot of rights and privileges, that they will never open hand of, and that the cucks will help them keep, thinking that if they white knight and become submissive enough, the foids will give them sex.

That "liberation" protects the females from the social consequences and many times it also protects them from legal consequences as well. As such, they can act as dirty whore degenerates as much as they want.
Society instead of curbing their ugly behaviors and crimes, protects and encourages them in acting like trash.

Men don't have any of those social/legal privileges that females have.
If you are a men and you make a mistake, society will fall in your head with all its weight and the law will strike you down.
giga iq, you should make a thread about it