Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For fat downiecels

Just have a rare genetic disorder and date a foid who has that same disorder theory.

He's still taller than her :feelsrope:

Height wins again

Iam happy for them, but who is there for me? :feelscry:

probably fake shit
most down females only date normal human beings with no serious conditions while no one date down males since they loook like shit
juggernaut law in action

I sometimes think you have down syndrome ngl

> When you actually go for your looksmatch

probably fake shit
most down females only date normal human beings with no serious conditions while no one date down males since they loook like shit
juggernaut law in action
Yeah i was thinking the same thing. I couldn't decipher if it was bad acting or the down syndrome but something seemed off.

they talk like oblivion npcs

probably fake shit
juggernaut law in action
they are retarded in all aspects of life except hypergamy :feelsclown:

they are retarded in all aspects of life except hypergamy :feelsclown:
i have a cousin that have down syndrome and no one is marrying her because unattractive.
i probably should tell her parents to let me marry her but i can't imagine putting my dick inside of that thing tbh.
maybe put a bag on her head and fuck?

i have a cousin that have down syndrome and no one is marrying her because unattractive.
i probably should tell her parents to let me marry her but i can't imagine putting my dick inside of that thing tbh.
maybe put a bag on her head and fuck?
You can probably ascend just don't have kids ig

You can probably ascend just don't have kids ig
i can probably ascend.
her parents are desperate and want someone to take care of her but i will probably feel like shit for the rest of my life if i marry that thing.
will she let me fuck her tho? she have the mind of a child so she doesn't even know what sex is. if she's too retarded and obedient to let me do whatever the fuck i want then i would just start using her as my personal pocket pussy.