Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

for every woman under 60, there are 200+ men competing for her

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
yes, the math makes zero sense sadly it works out that way.

why / how it makes zero sense? because most women are holding out for a god tier chad, so they're "off the market' until they get drunk / horny and need to find a local young college aged chad to fuck.

then she's back to online dating with 1000 messages waiting for her while she was AFK fucking chad

Competition is worthless if you're sub-6.

The math makes sense. All sub6s will be chasing any woman on their radar.

The math makes sense. All sub6s will be chasing any woman on their radar.

it seems like every beta bucks guy has unlimited time to message and chase these women all day, wtf...

id find your comment a lot more credible if you'd provide some statistics.

Competition is worthless if you're sub-6.

I was recently rated 3.5 by a fellow incel it's fucking over. I thought I was a 5 and at the very least a 4, but nope.

I was recently rated 3.5 by a fellow incel it's fucking over. I thought I was a 5 and at the very least a 4, but nope.
Maybe it was a bad pic in bad lighting, or maybe he doesn't know how to rate. How would you rate your mirror self ?

Dunno how you look but 3.5 is where truecelling picks off. Sub 4 is death territory. A 5 can make it tho with agressive PUA and some.luck. I guess it depends on taking a good photo as well.

This is actually pretty accurate tbh. Women are literally incapable of being incel

Maybe it was a bad pic in bad lighting, or maybe he doesn't know how to rate. How would you rate your mirror self ?
Nah it was a good rater. I haven't really delved into lookism, so I don't know really how to rate well. He gave me legitimate reasons that made sense. Knowing what he told me and doing my own research, he's right.

yes, the math makes zero sense sadly it works out that way.

why / how it makes zero sense? because most women are holding out for a god tier chad, so they're "off the market' until they get drunk / horny and need to find a local young college aged chad to fuck.

then she's back to online dating with 1000 messages waiting for her while she was AFK fucking chad
You need to be at least above average as a guy to have some luck IMO,at least 5.5.

Nah it was a good rater. I haven't really delved into lookism, so I don't know really how to rate well. He gave me legitimate reasons that made sense. Knowing what he told me and doing my own research, he's right.
Lookism is bunch of trolls and Chadlites. Dont take it too seriously. They rate on a very stupid rating system and rate Brad Pitt as a 7 lol.

Dunno how you look but 3.5 is where truecelling picks off. Sub 4 is death territory. A 5 can make it tho with agressive PUA and some.luck. I guess it depends on taking a good photo as well.
He said I was 3.5, but could looksmax to 5 very reasonably (no surgeries or anything crazy).

Lookism is bunch of trolls and Chadlites. Dont take it too seriously. They rate on a very stupid rating system and rate Brad Pitt as a 7 lol.
Welp I'm probably around a 4-5 then. Looksmaxing, NTmaxing, and PUAmaxing will be my main hopes and copes.

True. I just gave up a long time ago. Too many people competiting for too few resources.

id find your comment a lot more credible if you'd provide some statistics.
Do you even need a source? Every girl has a huge social circle couple that with online dating. It's over.

If Brad Pitt could only score that alien looking whore wife of his, then he is a 7.

I will never give a femoid validation nor become an orbiter

Lol, Lookism raters are retarded. "Muh Gandy, Sean, Chico, Jordan Barrett are all 10/10s" giga kek, they all range from 6-7/10.

even women above 60 have tons of men competing for their attention

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back