Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For every guy that suffers , there's a guy that equally enjoys as much

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Was sitting in a cafe few hours ago, and saw a guy on a date with a foid.

The foid was so pretty and she was drooling at everything the guy said, like everything. She was laughing, holding his hands, playing with her hair and doing everything to indicate she was head over heels over him.

They probably went home later and fucked too, looking at that foid, i felt like she gave me the vibes that she would be wild at sex for some reason :feelsseriously:

Remember, the world is not a dark place, it's only dark for us. Not matter how much i gymmax, i will never ever experience this, because hypothetically even if i became somewhat ok looking, my autism would come in the way and women despise that :cryfeels:

It's a cruel, cruel universe

Last edited:
For every 8 suffering men, there are 2 enjoying chads.

Seize pussies.

Cope or rope, that's it.

For every 8 suffering men, there are 2 enjoying chads.

Seize pussies.
If this is true that would mean there is a net 'happiness' in the world, there will be no societal change, its over.

i think that it's for every 5 or 6 guys that suffer there's 1 guy that is really enjoying his life to the fullest

the % of men having good sexual and romantical reletionships is pretty fucking low

Free guns for trucels

If this is true that would mean there is a net 'happiness' in the world, there will be no societal change, its over.
Normies are fed with white-night chadcalling foid discourse. That's why we are fucked. We need more blackpilled normies near the MGTOW movement to change things politically.

yes.
it's ying n yang n shieet

It's over before begun for me, I am from the suffer category :cryfeels:

The foid was so pretty and she was drooling at everything the guy said, like everything. She was laughing, holding his hands, playing with her hair and doing everything to indicate she was head over heels over him.

They probably went home later and fucked too, looking at that foid, i felt like she gave me the vibes that she would be wild at sex for some reason :feelsseriously:

Remember, the world is not a dark place, it's only dark for us. Not matter how much i gymmax, i will never ever experience this, because hypothetically even if i became somewhat ok looking, my autism would come in the way and women despise that :cryfeels:

i would be impressed if you moved from the incel track to the normie track, even with all that self-improvement

society enforces these tracks for people and keeps them on them forever, basically whoever gets pussy in highschool is set for life, and the other way around
it comes from how ppl, including other men, very quickly become obsessed with building a network of cool/influential/well-connected peers at a very young age, so they keep dropping you and rejecting you and you just sink all the way to the bottom very quickly and then stay there

yes.
it's ying n yang n shieet
there can't be light without dark.
dating a girl is only nice because there are guys who can't.
imagine if everyone could slay hot girls, it wouldn't be special anymore

if there’s a nuclear holocaust, i don’t see how someone will be enjoying for every person suffering.

Same, I don't have enough rizz because of my autism

Remember, the world is not a dark place, it's only dark for us.
Brutal. This is something that I struggle to wrap my mind around. There are people living on the same planet as me who wake up each day looking forward to what they are going to do. People who live and enjoy their life, rather than just survive it. :cryfeels:

Brutal. This is something that I struggle to wrap my mind around. There are people living on the same planet as me who wake up each day looking forward to what they are going to do. People who live and enjoy their life, rather than just survive it. :cryfeels:
It's one of the hardest things to accept

It never began here. Imagine in the West where every foid heightmog me. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Jfl just come here too get neetbuxx and be part off destruction and u have nothing too loose when doing crime cause refugees can come away for everything

Jfl just come here too get neetbuxx and be part off destruction and u have nothing too loose when doing crime cause refugees can come away for everything
Man, I am so ugly that no country except Saudis would give me a visa to wageslave.

Man, I am so ugly that no country except Saudis would give me a visa to wageslave.
Just flee and loose your passport so the jannies have no information

Your title is inaccurate because of the high percentage of men missing out compared to the percentage of men getting pussy

Title should be

For every 10 guys that suffer, there's a guy that equally enjoys as much​

Your title is inaccurate because of the high percentage of men missing out compared to the percentage of men getting pussy

Title should be

For every 10 guys that suffer, there's a guy that equally enjoys as much​

nostradamus IQ

A few years ago, I was a regular customer of a trucker restaurant. Many truckers were coming there all the time.

There was a 25yo male trucker who was coming to the restaurant with a new cute foid every week.

One day when he was alone, I talked with him and he showed me the photos in his smartphone. There were like a hundred photos of him accompanied with different cute foids. I recognized several of these foids because they had gone with him in the restaurant.

He told me he was fucking around 200 foids a year. I guess it started since he was 18. He was just a trucker, stinking because of cow transportation, not specifically smart, and not rich either because rich guys don't become truckers.

He tried to stop fucking the whole city when he tried to be in couple with a gigaStacy. Unfortunately for him, all the other truckers were disrespectful to her and just took photos of her ass, and then showed those ass photos to him. It drove him crazy. I'm one of the few guys he was still talking too because he became hateful of other men trying to catch his foid all the time.

He also showed to me and another trucker, videos he made with some of these foids. He was fucking them. He also made an orgy with three foids at once, for him alone.

Last edited:
A few years ago, I was a regular customer of a trucker restaurant. Many truckers were coming there all the time.

There was a 25yo male trucker who was coming to the restaurant with a new cute foid every week.

One day when he was alone, I talked with him and he showed me the photos in his smartphone. There were like a hundred photos of him accompanied with different cute foids. I recognized several of these foids because they had gone with him in the restaurant.

He told me he was fucking around 200 foids a year. I guess it started since he was 18. He was just a trucker, stinking because of cow transportation, not specifically smart, and not rich either because rich guys don't become truckers.

He tried to stop fucking the whole city when he tried to be in couple with a gigaStacy. Unfortunately for him, all the other truckers were disrespectful to her and just took photos of her ass, and then showed those ass photos to him. It drove him crazy. I'm one of the few guys he was still talking too because he became hateful of other men trying to catch his foid all the time.

He also showed to me and another trucker, videos he made with some of these foids. He was fucking them. He also made an orgy with three foids at once, for him alone.
Was he good looking? Has to be, no looks , no money, no fame, foids won't fuck u for nothing

Was he good looking? Has to be, no looks , no money, no fame, foids won't fuck u for nothing
Yeah he was definitely a Chad. Normal medium size (5,7"), not very strong, but perfect teeth, pale green eyes, brown hairs, white-skinned, perfect face with zero default + extremely confident socially.

Yeah he was definitely a Chad. Normal medium size (5,7"), not very strong, but perfect teeth, pale green eyes, brown hairs, white-skinned, perfect face with zero default + extremely confident socially.
Brutal :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: