Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For every gamer and web watch hi score girl

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Shits really good but be warned might give u suicide fuel

Hi Score Girl (ハイスコアガール, Hai Sukoa Gāru) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Rensuke Oshikiri. The story revolves around the life of gamer Haruo Yaguchi, the coin-op gaming scene, and the changes that develop within both over time. Known as a ’90s arcade romantic comedy, the series is notable for its unique art style, and thoroughly accurate depictions of the multitude of gaming software, hardware, and even culture that are featured. An anime television series adaptation by J.C.Staff and Shogakukan Music & Digital Entertainment aired from July to September 2018.[2] A second season aired from October to December 2019.[3]

Never watch it, probably never i will

It's best to avoid it, too much suifuel. I dropped the manga and anime entirely.

It looks fucking aweful

Why is it suifuel though?

Doesn't seem like the kind of genre I enjoy but I guess I'll give it a try.Thanks.

I won't watch it :feelsYall:

Doesn't seem like the kind of genre I enjoy but I guess I'll give it a try.Thanks.

The style is new and somehting not done before it really looks good it’s based around old retro games and they do it right real gamers worked on the show and suicide fuel because we want ever get a relationship like that irl

Koharu is the ideal gf. I wanted to rope right after I finish the anime. It reminds me of a game I played back in high school: .
That's what gamer girls are supposed to be like. Unlike the sluts you see nowadays on the Internet

I'm not a gamer so probably I wouldn't enjoy it

i'll give it a watch right now :)