Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR For Decembrist Kirilov

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★

@decembrist_kirillov

Life for @decembrist_kirillov

You are single handedly destroying the reputation of a Gigachad. Admiring you right now :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:
It was discount and I actually planned to get watermelon zero calories one bc I never tested it. The only zero sugar left was white cans. I actually could look at the back of the shelf but fucking wagies there had a job and it was located at too fucking high for me

It was discount and I actually planned to get watermelon zero calories one bc I never tested it. The only zero sugar left was white cans. I actually could look at the back of the shelf but fucking wagies there had a job and it was located at too fucking high for me
I've tried the watermelon zero cal and to be honest, it wasn't very good.

I've tried the watermelon zero cal and to be honest, it wasn't very good.
zero sugar drinks my only cope rn what else drinks do u suggest but it must be zero sugar zero calories etc

zero sugar drinks my only cope rn what else drinks do u suggest but it must be zero sugar zero calories etc
Hell Zero Sugar energy drink is a good one. I'm also looking for zero sugar drinks.

Orangina mogs