Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For Currycels

we're so ugly that even normies on tiktok know we're so subhuman

ffs

What is hilarious is that tik tok is banned in India...these subhuman mfs don't even know that they are being made fun of kek.

@wereq
@Chudpreet
@Indracel

we're so ugly that even normies on tiktok know we're so subhuman

ffs
You are a Nepali tho ??? You can kaypopmaxx

The comments are cumskin bois defending currywhores and saying they like brown foids but ain't no bitch saying they like curries

Kill men
Curry stacies tho rare mog Asian stacies tbh.
Most curry stacies, htbs here in Auzzie date tall white Chads tho :reeeeee:

We get it, you're white and want to feel good about yourself

Also TikTok is trash

Come to Chadstraulia and look for yourself brother -- Chads here have three options basically - blonde really tall foids, Flat asian cute and smol gf, Slim thick, hourglass figured smol spicy hot Indian foids.

The comments are cumskin bois defending currywhores and saying they like brown foids but ain't no bitch saying they like curries

Kill men
I remember sending my brother a tiktok (thay is now deleted JFL) of a curry whore crying in her car, making a plea to white men to stop saying they find curry women ugly. Genuinely one of the most hilarious fucking videos I will ever see in my life. The tiktok was entirely addressed to white men as if she was talking to them, saying how much it hurts that she always sees white men saying they hate indian women

Do you know what the kicker is to all this? Her other tiktoks showed she already had a white BF, meaning thay despite her already ascending with an aryan god, her ego was so massive she STILL demanded validation from OTHER white men for no other fucking reason than to fuel her shitskin ego

I was sitting in the mall yesterday and waiting for my airpods to get fixed. I observed tons of rice women and curry women walking by and 100% I can say curry women in Canada mog the living daylights out of rice women in Canada

Come to Chadstraulia and look for yourself brother -- Chads here have three options basically - blonde really tall foids, Flat asian cute and smol gf, Slim thick, hourglass figured smol spicy hot Indian foids.
Nerdy Indian girls with glasses are sooo cute. I remember in grade 6 there was this Indian girl in my class and she already had massive tits despite only being 11. Good lord.

My grade 5 teacher when I was 10 was also a super small Indian woman, probably like 5'1. I regularly daydreamer back then of shagging her even when I was 10. Brutal puberty pill

I remember sending my brother a tiktok (thay is now deleted JFL) of a curry whore crying in her car, making a plea to white men to stop saying they find curry women ugly. Genuinely one of the most hilarious fucking videos I will ever see in my life. The tiktok was entirely addressed to white men as if she was talking to them, saying how much it hurts that she always sees white men saying they hate indian women

Do you know what the kicker is to all this? Her other tiktoks showed she already had a white BF, meaning thay despite her already ascending with an aryan god, her ego was so massive she STILL demanded validation from OTHER white men for no other fucking reason than to fuel her shitskin ego
Is it this video? Or was it another video where an curry foid was mentioning x,y & z about white men.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tz7ajuCtNQ

That's pathetic as fuck, why would she post this shit online, what happened to journaling? Why is she bitching about being an ugly shitskin in a majoritly white country instead of just leaving?
She has no shame foids life embarrassing themselves online for some clicks but in her eyes it's 'trauma dumping' and a cope.

Is it this video? Or was it another video where an curry foid was mentioning x,y & z about white men.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tz7ajuCtNQ

I'm gonna make a thread sometime breaking down this video sentence by sentence because it truly is an incredible, truly incredible example I tell you, of the sheer utter supremacy the white race holds over the minds of shitskins, especially curries like her. Probably not in the next few days though since I work during the weekends

Anyone know what anime that's from? Looks familiar
What is hilarious is that tik tok is banned in India...these subhuman mfs don't even know that they are being made fun of kek.

@wereq
@Chudpreet
@Indracel
The government is doing their populace a kindness then

Holy fuuuuuck yes yes this was it!!!! Kek she deleted it so I thought I'd never find it

NevER lose hope! But make sure to tag me in the thread you make thank you.

NevER lose hope! But make sure to tag me in the thread you make thank you.
Yeah but I'll probably make it around Monday or tuesday since I have 3 12 hour shifts in the weekend. I'll try and rememebr

Yeah but I'll probably make it around Monday or tuesday since I have 3 12 hour shifts in the weekend. I'll try and rememeber
Thats dedication! I wish you well however as you've got a lot on your plate.