Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For currycels

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
If a curry can be her first, whats your excuse? I believe in u, my currycel buddy boyos.
CDFC6D27 00A8 44D2 92EF EB432A8CFC1B

Aryan curry slayer tbh

Can't you see he is blonde:lul:

Who is the girl?

keep coping:feelshaha:
Ok grammarcel:feelsjuice:
I just read more about him and he's based :feelsahh::feelsahh:

Kanal is a vegan and Animal Rights activist. In addition to promoting and speaking publicly about animal rights issues, he has supported animal rights organizations including Farm Sanctuary, LA Animal Save, and Animal Hope and Wellness Foundation and has done numerous hen rescues with Animal Place.

:dab::dab:
He’s probably the reason why she also leads a similar lifestyle. Hell, she even wore a bindi for the longest

Last edited:
She made sure to breed with Chad though. :feelsthink:

brb, dyemaxxing to get taylor swift. obviously this only works on used up "post wall pumped n dumped by chad" popstars, not normal girls...

not like any girl would ever want me, theyd only delude, virtue signal and clown on me, better popstargfmaxx now

Last edited:
Chadpreet is not curry, just like Chad is not average cumskin. These men play in their own leagues, even the average pigskin has no hope with these foids.

He has more black face structure & black male complexion than curry. m