Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For curry caregivers, millions of curries would arrive in canada

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240608 103750 Reddit

I know certain minorities have nursing homes that already cater to their language needs by basically only taking in seniors of a certain ethnicity. They'll have to segregate geriatric care to prevent this from occurring. Self segregation in this sector is already unfolding.

@Grim_Reaper @Copexodius Maximus over for Canada. RIP

Dude, who fucking cares?

I really fucking hate boomers and I'll get some amusement when the third world trash caregivers abuse them. (Fuck off feds I don't encourage such acts but it's obvious that mudmanoids are more prone to violence and putting elderly people in their care won't end well)

@anandkonda I thought you hated North Indians?
Yeah, but unlike you I am not a white bootlicker. I want total non-Slavic white death.

Canada was mostly responsible for the downfall of BASED USSR, now their country must go away too.

North niggers are the best tools for achieving destabilisation. Hopefully Sikhs form Khalistan there :feelskek:

Canada was mostly responsible for the downfall of BASED USSR, now their country must go away too.
On the contrary, Canada was actually friendlier to communist regimes than the USA. Once you know more about him, it comes as no surprise Trudeau sr was both a cuck and a commie sympathizer. As if that wasn't synonymous enough already

On the contrary, Canada was actually friendlier to communist regimes than the USA. Once you know more about him, it comes as no surprise Trudeau sr was both a cuck and a commie sympathizer. As if that wasn't synonymous enough already
It was? from what I understand Canada supported many USSR defectors

Also Canada and Trudeaus deserve it for bombing of air india flight 182