Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel for curry arranged marriage maxxers

Now let's see that statistic in America. I would say probably around 90%

why do curries consent to marrying subhuman curry foids and continue the cycle of making currycels I never understand. Theres very few currys who look decent. Vast majority of currys are subhuman af and cope with IQ even though its just autism in guise

'Gleeden' lol. A dataing app to cheat on your husband. "65% of users reside in Europe."

I hate this world.

@wereq i think i know now why you hate your own race

why do curries consent to marrying subhuman curry foids and continue the cycle of making currycels I never understand. Theres very few currys who look decent. Vast majority of currys are subhuman af and cope with IQ even though its just autism in guise
Even the asian (Chinese , Japanese) have a higher iq than curry so they really have got nothing going for them

'Gleeden' lol. A dataing app to cheat on your husband. "65% of users reside in Europe."

I hate this world.
cheating was never considered as a serious crime as in rest of the world it is pretty common for men to sleep around I have heard

cheating was never considered as a serious crime as in rest of the world it is pretty common for men to sleep around I have heard
Nope. Cheating is not normal and is wrong.