Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For curries

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
I sometimes see couples with a noodle whore and a rice male. I never see a couple with a currywhore and a curry male. Every currywhore I know who is dating someone is dating a white man literally every single one. JFL

What country are you from?

Currywhores hate their ethnicity more than noodles tbh

Currywhores hate their ethnicity more than noodles tbh
I think everyone hates curries tbh. Even curries hate curries and currywhores have the opportunity to fuck white men because of their holes.

I think everyone hates curries tbh. Even curries hate curries and currywhores have the opportunity to fuck white men because of their holes.
Tbhngl the universe trascends itself and all of its laws and constants cease to be breaking the space time continuum just to fuck with curries lifes.

Tbhngl the universe trascends itself and all of its laws and constants cease to be breaking the space time continuum just to fuck with curries lifes.
Are you curry?

Burgerland
Why are Amerindian men not considered attractive there? They have sturdy chin, robust jawline, thin almond eyes, high cheekbones and aquiline nose. Yet, they aren't considered attractive.

Why are Amerindian men not considered attractive there? They have sturdy chin, robust jawline, thin almond eyes, high cheekbones and aquiline nose. Yet, they aren't considered attractive.
Curry males in burger land are rarely attractive. I have seen some chadpreets though but the curryfoids still prefer white chad.

Curry males in burger land are rarely attractive. I have seen some chadpreets though but the curryfoids still prefer white chad.
He's talking about native americans.

Oh. Haven’t seen any of them they are rare. Curries are everywhere though

Whats burgerland? And yes i can confirm that currywhores hate curry men (just like other species of foid). Even in curry land, the best a curry can hope for is betabux and there are millions standing in line to betabux ugly fat curry roasties with body hair, complete disregard for basic hygiene, fucked up yellow teeth, bad breath and lack of feminine features.

Whats burgerland? And yes i can confirm that currywhores hate curry men (just like other species of foid). Even in curry land, the best a curry can hope for is betabux and there are millions standing in line to betabux ugly fat curry roasties with body hair, complete disregard for basic hygiene, fucked up yellow teeth, bad breath and lack of feminine features.
Burger land is america.

Native american men are considered attractive. Too bad theyre fucked up mentally and unable to function in soyciety.

legit. Fuck being curry. everyday I consider going to Texas and shotgunning myself. I can't believe that this all my 28 years have amounted is being a shitskin midget curry

Curryfoids are the most entitled women on planet earth. They think they are above curry men, and so they view them as dating down. The second a curryfoid leaves her homeland she turns into a slut and nymphomaniac (for whitey, and sometimes Jamal).

Proving that women need to be and have always been herded like cattle and kept in check by laws for their own good because they are children

This is true, recently with the upheavals in silicon valley and wall st, curries have taken their coping to new levels, on about how all these curry CEO, and hedge fund masters of the universe is going to have some huge knock on effect to their lives and make them in demand...

Yes. Native american women also mog ugly currywhores. Currywhores are the least attractive species of foid.
What's the skin color of Amerindians? They're called red but in the pics of them I have seen, they look light yellowish brown.

What's the skin color of Amerindians? They're called red but in the pics of them I have seen, they look light yellowish brown.

Theyre usually light brown. Contrary to popular opinion here, i think skin quality and texture is more important than pigmentation. Native americans generally have good skin.

Theyre usually light brown. Contrary to popular opinion here, i think skin quality and texture is more important than pigmentation. Native americans generally have good skin.
I see. How different is their light brown different from Arab light brown?