Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for curries, chadpreet PUA slays in Poland

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★

The comments are super hilarious.

Poor slavcel
IMG 20190317 182600

Future chadpreet slayer of slav women
IMG 20190317 182533

Mayocels on suicide watch
IMG 20190317 182617
IMG 20190317 182645
IMG 20190317 182704

Edit: If you can't tell, I'm being ironic. JFL if you think a bald, manlet, cancer-patient looking ethnic can slay slav women. He just hires prostitutes to talk to him in his videos like almost all PUAs.

Last edited:
What if curries are the biggest chads after all

Just be top 0.1% of curries bro

The SF comments are hilarious tbh

I used to fap on his pickup videos.
He's literally worse at talking to girls than a socially anxious ugly manlet like me to be honest.

"Chadpreet" Go learn what is a chad greycel, please.

Any average looking white guy mogs that curry.

Not shocking, white women are the biggest traitors on earth.

Not shocking, white women are the biggest traitors on earth.
Whatsup chad, are you afraid of currycels stealing your woman too??

Caralho you must be ultra low IQ to think this currycel is a legit slayer KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

The comments tho..

He is dark enough to run JBB

@angrycurrycel

The comments are super hilarious.

Poor slavcel
View attachment 98827

Future chadpreet slayer of slav women
View attachment 98828

Mayocels on suicide watch
View attachment 98829View attachment 98830View attachment 98831

Edit: If you can't tell, I'm being ironic. JFL if you think a bald, manlet, cancer-patient looking ethnic can slay slav women. He just hires prostitutes to talk to him in his videos like almost all PUAs.

Jfl If you still believe curries to be the uglier male race meme, they are the country with more population grow for a reason.

@angrycurrycel @angrycurrycel :heart:

Last edited:
LMAO at the Stormfront cucks in the comments. :lul::lul::lul:

Polish nationalists are coping hard.

stromcucks and mayocels are gigacoping in the comments

#1 traitors after noodlewhores are white foids

Vast majority of white women only go for white men
*settle with white men

when they're younger they'll fuck anything for the "adventure" of it

seen waaay to many white girls go for a bbc one night stand

*settle with white men

when they're younger they'll fuck anything for the "adventure" of it

seen waaay to many white girls go for a bbc one night stand
cope. BBC only applies to small percentage of white women, usually white trash.

Higher status white girls fuck white guys only, at most they will have only one BBC in an ocean of white dicks

cope. BBC only applies to small percentage of white women, usually white trash.

Higher status white girls fuck white guys only, at most they will have only one BBC in an ocean of white dicks
nah man you dont know how many white girls go for bbc in college

its like a ritual in college

too bad i'm a manlet goblin otherwise i would've joined in on the fun

nah man you dont know how many white girls go for bbc in college

its like a ritual in college

too bad i'm a manlet goblin otherwise i would've joined in on the fun
How many then? Probably 10% AT MOST. And they’re probably 7+/10 Tyrones

How many then? Probably 10% AT MOST. And they’re probably 7+/10 Tyrones
nah bro as long as you're a 5 and well known you get laid left and right its more like 60% in my campus

He was actually busted for this once. I remember reading an article about it. He "apologized" and then made some more fake videos.

Other fake PUAs:

Last edited:
there's no way this alien looking motherfucker is getting laid.

Is it time to ban Indian men from this forum? They can run Just Be Streetshitter game in Poland and slay Polish goddesses, us mayocels are left only with the cope of going to SEA to fuck cheap goblin prostitutes. Indian men cannot be incel.

''WayneDating''

THe fuck? those pua scammers are still around? isnt that one of those staged videos where the guy approahches thousands of girls until one decides to make out..??

1. Deepak Wayne is not chadpreet, he is ugly as fuck and NW9.
  2. All his acts are done with paid actor/actresses.
  3. He is a PUA scammer who got beaten up by his students.

He scammed thousands of dollars from desperate currycels. Never fall for his shit.

Never for fall any PUA scam shit for that matter ffs.

the absurdity of this video is just fucking hilarious.Some ugly balding curry like this wouldn't even have a chance a with a 200 pound landwhale who has kids unless he's making 6 figures a year.You gotta be an absolute retard to believe this:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:.

the absurdity of this video is just fucking hilarious.Some ugly balding curry like this wouldn't even have a chance a with a 200 pound landwhale who has kids unless he's making 6 figures a year.You gotta be an absolute retard to believe this:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:.
Just read the comments. The SFcels are retarded enough to believe it lmao.

#1 traitors after noodlewhores are white foids

Noodlewhores forget where they lie, and their place. As for white foids, nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to them. They definitely rank high as being the sluttiest in there early years.

He is trying to negromax by being bald to hide his indianess

He was actually busted for this once. I remember reading an article about it. He "apologized" and then made some more fake videos.

Other fake PUAs:

Which one is real PUA? All of them are fakes, except one or two tall, good looking ones who actually don't need that PUA shit at the first place.

This guy is the top 0.1%? I cant believe a norwooding curry is considered a chadpreet.
I didn’t watch the video cause I was in class. I assumed it was a gigachadpreet

This guy is the top 0.1%? I cant believe a norwooding curry is considered a chadpreet.

He's not. He's a scam conman PUA who pays whores to act in videos where he "seduces" them so people can pay him for PUA bootcamps.
Which one is real PUA? All of them are fakes, except one or two tall, good looking ones who actually don't need that PUA shit at the first place.

Yeah no shit. The only reason Mystery needed PUA is he was a mild aspie. Dude's tall as fuck and he has a great face. Only thing I would have done if I was him is get on hair drugs and spend more time in the gym.

serveimage

Or "Gambler":

18-gambler-richard-la-ruina.jpg

Yeah I'm sure he can teach me so much!

Then there was that ridiculously good looking guy I can't remember the name of who went on that talk show and it was captioned "Says he's really good at picking up women" or something funny like that... Anyone know who I'm talking about? Can't remember ...

He's not. He's a scam conman PUA who pays whores to act in videos where he "seduces" them so people can pay him for PUA bootcamps.

Yeah no shit. The only reason Mystery needed PUA is he was a mild aspie. Dude's tall as fuck and he has a great face. Only thing I would have done if I was him is get on hair drugs and spend more time in the gym.

serveimage

Or "Gambler":

Then there was that ridiculously good looking guy I can't remember the name of who went on that talk show and it was captioned "Says he's really good at picking up women" or something funny like that... Anyone know who I'm talking about? Can't remember ...

Oh found him. There's a list of all the famous PUAs here:

Really interesting to see pics of some of them if you haven't before and know their names from being in PUA previously...

Paul Janka:
serveimage

serveimage

Or "Gambler":

I dont know who your talking about, but I remember this ricecel who tried to fraud that he slayed by giving foids flowers when half of them clearly looked at the camera.