Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for curries and gooks and sand niggers skin colour changing

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★

This shit looks fucking amazing and seem to damn good to be true however the results look more natural than fucking bleaching tbh GLUTATHIONE it's not over for currycels sand niggers and gooks you can still look white or mixed it can give you that exotic look tbh

they will still have black eyes and black hair, not to mention its expensive and they will still have all of their other ethnic features.

they will still have black eyes and black hair, not to mention its expensive and they will still have all of their other ethnic features.

Black hair is a good thing as for dark eyes either wait for stroma or get contacts as for other ethnic feutres they add to the beauty it's exotic

Black hair is a good thing as for dark eyes either wait for stroma or get contacts as for other ethnic feutres they add to the beauty it's exotic
meh

giphy.gif

Glutathione pills are OTC. They're available at GNC and even Amazon.
Drink a gluta pill 500 mg along with Sodium Ascorbate 500 mg.
Effects show in 6 months for curries.
1 year for blacks.

Quicker effect would be gluta IV and vitamin c IV.
But it needs a prescription as it's Intravenous.
Plus it's costly you need a pro to administer this.

1 year for blacks.

SUI fuel

My skin is already pale and I don't look white.

For monk maxing I can't risk my health snymorem . If I had choice between meditation or becoming Chad with no meditation. I would choose meditation. Slowly medityis replacing my life.

looks acc decent tbh tbh, although changing ur skin for most curries wont do anything, i'd still be a manlet with big nose big ears and other ugly features, although maybe u wont get bullied for bobs and vagene as much.

also effects are probably only temporary, only for richcels who can afford to buy it every month.

1 year for blacks.

Can't you just increase the dosage of the pills rather than doing IV?

1 year for blacks.

I read somewhere it can help get rid of grey hairs. Any truth to that?

How will whitening skin make Gooks look white(Europeans, if you mean by white)? They're mongoloids and will always look mongoloid regardless of skin color.

How will whitening skin make Gooks look white(Europeans, if you mean by white)? They're mongoloids and will always look mongoloid regardless of skin color.

Gives the skin colour halo which does exist plus most the time they don't even turn full pale but rather a tanned ethnic which looks much better tbh