Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For conspiracycels enter

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1 is to take us away from any form of cash they will do this through 1 centralized crypto currency set up by (((they's))) global foothold on the money supply.

This is step 1 taking us towards the beast system. We are already getting set up for precursors such as the the credit social credit system in china.

This is just step 1 to the beast system.

Just to show you how consolidated the power is in china for the ruling elite everywhere in test cities you have a social credit system. Ontop of that, system specifically has rules that if you do not abide by they will not let you buy or sell or even use public transport.

Know people say why would big brother care about what some insignificant ant thinks here is why big brother has tabs on everything you are doing so they can slowly but surely quash out any form of ambition or change of rebellion out of the people.

Ontop of that you have incentives being used to give those who do snitch getting more social credit points. Which will be used for rewards ontop of that you have state controlled education.

teaching snitching on your neighbors is alright if they are critical of the party. They are brainwashed to belive those critical of the party are evil and should be imprisoned. And if they have such a thing in China do you not think they will bring shit like this over here.

That's just the beast system currency you then have the tool for all this exchange that being the mark. Know i don't know what this mark will be It could be a chip insert into your hand it could be a identification mark it could be something that is biochemically meshed into you. In the most subatomic parts but you will soon have the beast mark.

Then we get into the scary parts the real scary ones before (((they))) can bring the social credit system over here they need us in smart cities areas in which they can ration stuff.

The purpose of this is to kill 2 birds with 1 stone it quashes the possibility of a crypto being implanted completely decentralized within cause you have no rationed access to internet within the system and all the internet you do get is heavily monitored by big brother. So their goes your chances for decentralized currency bird number 1 dead.

Bird number 2 if people are hungry they get desperate and they look for messiah figures that's where the elites come in. Problem reaction solution they provide a problem ''climate change'' the public reacts outraged the elites offer their solution which was originally caused by them to begin with.

Similarly the solution they will keep giving is more and more surveillance it is already happening in the west slowly but it's happening the 5 eye's the patriot act articles 13 these are death blows to your privacy.

Hold onto your privacy they are like precious jewels if you give them out the enemy will hang you.

know imagine they are already planning on implementing the climate cult by 2030. The cult of the future will be the cults of old this will be the universal religion or a precursor for something worse.

So what we have the 1 world religion coming up we have the mark of the beast we have the beast system. Then we have the last 4 more players in all of this this 4d chess game with it's convoluted ends and starts.

The anti christ which will rise up from the ashes of most likely a fallen world in the future and offer solutions others cannot offer he will first go to make the whore of bablyon which will be is-real.

The 2nd crucial player in all this is the false prophet i think he/she will be a amalgam of all religions all sects or cults it will call for worship to the beast.

The last 2 crucial players in all of this is the frogs of Revelation the 2 frogs that go out on all the world and gather the world for Armageddon this shit is quite terrifying NGL our freedoms our ways of life is slowly but surely being cracked down upon.

yes bro they will try to do all this, but many will resist. give me liberty or give me death.

yes bro they will try to do all this, but many will resist. give me liberty or give me death.

Remeber (((where))) the money lies and (((whom))) is benefitting

A lot to unpack here

A lot to unpack here

I only came to this conclusion through watching intense amount of corbett reports and shit i used to think it was all a joke but reading this shit just terrifes me

Remeber (((where))) the money lies and (((whom))) is benefitting
i have so many ideas but i know this world will never care to even worry. everyone is too busy being mindless sheep.

i have so many ideas but i know this world will never care to even worry. everyone is too busy being mindless sheep.

What can we do we are all going to be shot for owning private property and refusing their agenda

Don't all people who take the mark of the beast go to hell? But how can you not take the mark of the beast when you can only make financial transactions with the mark of the beast?

What will believers do? Starve to death?

Don't all people who take the mark of the beast go to hell? But how can you not take the mark of the beast when you can only make financial transactions with the mark of the beast?

What will believers do? Starve to death?

I guess it's a 2 way streak either become a slave to the elite or starve to death that's what their mainly planning