Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL For censorshipcels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Its useless trying to make threads talking about how x topic should be tuned down. When push comes to shove you will be lumped in with everyone just because you post on this forum.

Just go to r/incelswithouthate at this point, but its useless.

If all incels were rounded up in a camp it would not matter what x topic you were against because at the end of the day you are still INCEL.

You could have been a bluepilled cuck, but you chose not to be. So by default everyone sees you as the enemy, and I see time and time again people actively trying to slowly become bluepilled and fade away from the internet.

Suggestions as to why should tune down this or that is understandable. But most of the time you are doing it for your own benefit since you do not care about the forum as a whole and how people here want to speak freely, its just that you want this forum to fit your free speech views and the way your government runs the internet. Thats it.

Last edited:
it doesnt matter what you say if you're already ugly

Glorification of censorship in this community needs to stop

If you need censorship go to facebook

entire internet is getting censored, literally got banned here 6 days for antisemitism. and i cant even make jokes because i know fbi is watching me

over for many censorcels

Those morons want incels.co to become another braincels where you will be banned for insuling any groups (jews, niggas, foids, fags, trannies). I wonder when we will start recruiting female mods. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Any IT infiltrator cuck should be banned on sight, also if you don't post at least once for at least 2 weeks your account should be banned (IT cucks are making accounts, don't post for months and then creating cucked threads) I guess verification doesn't seem to work since incels.co are now infested with IT cucks and foids who wants this site to get censored. It was a good run but i no longer can recognize this site anymore.

Those morons want incels.co to become another braincels where you will be banned for insuling any groups (jews, niggas, foids, fags, trannies). I wonder when we will start recruiting female mods. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Any IT infiltrator cuck should be banned on sight, also if you don't post at least once for at least 2 weeks your account should be banned (IT cucks are making accounts, don't post for months and then creating cucked threads) I guess verification doesn't seem to work since incels.co are now infested with IT cucks and foids who wants this site to get censored. It was a good run but i no longer can recognize this site anymore.
True. Verification seems to be not working as intended.

True. Verification seems to be not working as intended.
IT cucks can join easily while my incel discord friend had difficulties joinig since English is not his native language.