Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel for brocels who still live with their parents

do u have this type of abusive parents?

• yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
cinderogre

cinderogre

nihilism and inceldom are two side of same blkpil
★★★★
have your parents ever beat you or pinched you even after being grown ass man in their 20s.
several times I got pinched and smacked by my narcissistic mom even if iam a grown man in his 20s.
she still justify it by saying where you are a adult or not iam your mother and elder and I have every right to smack you.

do brocels who still live with their parents have this type of abuse?

Used to, my parents seem to have either mellowed out with age or just think that physical fights aren't worth it now that I'm an adult.

tbh if ur an incel with even remotely shitty parents you're better off wagecucking and living in a shitty rental suite.

tbh if ur an incel with even remotely shitty parents you're better off wagecucking and living in a shitty rental suite.
I can leave them too becuase if I leave them I would end up fucking alone rest of my life with no family and end up like old Nikola Tesla

im too big
have your parents ever beat you or pinched you even after being grown ass man in their 20s.
several times I got pinched and smacked by my narcissistic mom even if iam a grown man in his 20s.
she still justify it by saying where you are a adult or not iam your mother and elder and I have every right to smack you.

im quite and too big. beside im working on getting my own place, think that helps

You don't have to let her do anything if you don't want her to do it.

My mom sometimes smacked me when I was a kid, but when I was 9 and she was about to smack me I raised my fist and she understood I was gonna beat her so she backed down and never tried again, I also grew taller than my mom when I was 9.

I malls have a shitty job at an auto mobile shop that pay kms shit wages.
being curry and low iq is brutal.
I once enrolled at a community college and instantly drop out.
but my parents are very old generation and still believe in grinding work hard bullshit so they won't allow me to play video games which I coper with my brutal reality.
Used to, my parents seem to have either mellowed out with age or just think that physical fights aren't worth it now that I'm an adult.

My mom sometimes smacked me when I was a kid, but when I was 9 and she was about to smack me I raised my fist and she understood I was gonna beat her so she backed down and never tried again, I also grew taller than my mom when I was 9.
but curry mothers are tough bro she isn't easily intimidated if I smack her back infant she is willing to use more force on me if I do something like that.she pretty much control whole pace of my life.i am just tired of this bullshit

when I stand up for myself they always say respect yo elders and shit.
truly my situation isn't so different from dbdr

Yes she does sometimes do it. It doesn't hurt, she uses it to discipline me when I say things she really doesn't agree on.

I hate Emil Cioran who said that with the concept of suicide you can whistand everything as there always is a way out. I would have done it already if not him and his books.

Yes, most incels have tERrible parents, especially horrible mothERs.

but curry mothers are tough bro she isn't easily intimidated if I smack her back infant she is willing to use more force on me if I do something like that.she pretty much control whole pace of my life.i am just tired of this bullshit
I dunno man, if my mom had hit me on that day I would have made her cry.

u did what I can't do.i don't know.it seems easy for me but in my reality it isn't easy like it seems.i don't know

My parents are too low inhibition to get angry at me and subsequently are hard pressed to lay a hand on me, which I inherited as a trait from them. They're also short ethnics both of which I heightmog, so they're not very threatening and I don't find them intimidating enough to take seriously if they try to discipline me. They need alcohol to even get mad.

I'm 18 and my mom beats me like hell.

Haha you have parents :feelshaha:

I can leave them too becuase if I leave them I would end up fucking alone rest of my life with no family and end up like old Nikola Tesla

I know how that feels. I once skiped out on a family reuinion for christmas to have the house to myself and smoke weed all day in the living room. It ended up being lonely and depressing af, and not fun like I thought it would be.