Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over for brainlets saying moldova is like Romania

@NEETcel2023

Watch this before visiting this shithole, blackpill here doesnt exist, bitches didnt had time to process the reality due to constant rape by government

damn imagine selling your kidney for 2000 dollars

when people say Moldova is like Romania they mean culture, language

They're tall asf tho, the world is theirs if they just make it out alive of that shithole and enter Germany

i was mutilated in school, i have deformed jaw, deformed eyes and broken nose
You're moldovan? Nothing out of the blue tho, slavs are incredibly violent, they have some chink savagery, idk what they get being knife and punch guys, at least do that in Europe you'd earn some cash

You're moldovan? Nothing out of the blue tho, slavs are incredibly violent, they have some chink savagery, idk what they get being knife and punch guys, at least do that in Europe you'd earn some cash
they started to evolve a bit but years ago just by looking at someone was enough to beat you and this was an enough argument for police to let him free. when you walk near someone he will stare at you being prepared to attack you, only way is to walk fast and to dont look at anyone, you will feel his stare but he will mind his business after a while.

once i was walking with a friend near my house and a car stopped and in there were 5 guys, they asked for money and my friend told them we dont have, they went out of car and beat him and i started to run, one guy jumped in the car and accelerated to run me over, i was lucky i entered my house, the next day my friend reported to police and police told him that dad of one of those guys work in police so close your report otherwise this will turn against you.

i will try to run from here and to afford surgeries in a normal country, if my plan wont work i will go ER in my city

@NEETcel2023

Watch this before visiting this shithole, blackpill here doesnt exist, bitches didnt had time to process the reality due to constant rape by government
I didn't expect it was that bad for most people in Moldova.

once i was walking with a friend near my house and a car stopped and in there were 5 guys, they asked for money and my friend told them we dont have, they went out of car and beat him and i started to run, one guy jumped in the car and accelerated to run me over, i was lucky i entered my house, the next day my friend reported to police and police told him that dad of one of those guys work in police so close your report otherwise this will turn against you.
Typical third world shithole, you should just shoot up the entire police station with an automatic ak 74, because guess what corrupt thugs are usually cowards as well in GTA VI

they started to evolve a bit but years ago just by looking at someone was enough to beat you and this was an enough argument for police to let him free. when you walk near someone he will stare at you being prepared to attack you, only way is to walk fast and to dont look at anyone, you will feel his stare but he will mind his business after a while.
How about churki in the moldova?
are they prevalent there?