Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For blackcels

All I want is young Asian food to creampie with BBC :(

more suifuel than lifefuel, they're so damn cute. If I ever got gf i would never post pictures of us online. no need to trigger incels
:feelsrope:

She’s probably using him for his money

shes not even hot jfl. looks like some used up 30 year old roastoid you'd find working a massage parlor

She’s probably using him for his money
blacks don't have money unless there rappers, sportsballers or diversity hires. Also it only works if your a BBCel and not a blackcel with a microdick

I don't want to visit Asia. I'm fine in...

Japan

I think the explanation is here:

@Zhou Chang-Xing Living your dreams boyo

I'm happy for him.

You can tell just by the way his arm is around her neck he is blowing her back out.

This is the endgame of JBW.

AZN foids really want black men but as of today there are too many cultural and racial barriers to overcome.

White men are easier for the time being.

Hapa females are going to BBC MAXX in the future mark my words.

It must feel good to have the special privilege to post JBB, but we get instantly banned for posting JBW.

Racemixing

Not approved

You'd all be bitching if some whitecel went to Asia and got pussy but all the comments here are like "im happy for them :soy: "

Noodles with black men will always look weird and those kids are gross

You'd all be bitching if some whitecel went to Asia and got pussy but all the comments here are like "im happy for them :soy: "

Noodles with black men will always look weird and those kids are gross
Notice how OP isn't instantly banned? White people are a protected group on this site. They can't function on here without having special privileges. Yet they hate on SJWs for having safe spaces JFL.

Take the niggerpill

Notice how OP isn't instantly banned? White people are a protected group on this site. They can't function on here without having special privileges. Yet they hate on SJWs for having safe spaces JFL.

Someone directed me to Quora a few days ago. I wasn't aware of why until recently. I'll tag you.

I'm happy for him.

You can tell just by the way his arm is around her neck he is blowing her back out.

This is the endgame of JBW.

AZN foids really want black men but as of today there are too many cultural and racial barriers to overcome.

White men are easier for the time being.

Hapa females are going to BBC MAXX in the future mark my words.
C.O.P.E

this shit has to be fucking paid for. no noodlefoid would ever.. fuckin cope
u mad.

kimchi cunts love BBC

you wouldnt be saying shit if she was with a subhuman white devil

Women are attracted to what they fear. LOL they aren't men. Someone had a great thread about this but im too lazy to find it. But it's basically the same reason women cream themselves when they are raped.
suifuel :feelsrope:

shit doesn't work

It must feel good to have the special privilege to post JBB, but we get instantly banned for posting JBW.
Back when I was a mod I deleted threads like this.

[lifefuel] "Just be [ethnicity]

>Cherry picked couple

Worst theads on this site and it's equally cancerous no matter which side (JBB, JBW, or otherwise) is doing it. Not sure what the current mod team thinks about threads like this and how they enforce the rules though.

Naomi Osaka looks like a literal subhuman jfl

Looks are different from IQ. Many good-looking individuals have high IQ, but I'm ugly yet superior to most Europeans intellectually.

Cultural difference. Foregin Asians don't go around hugging strangers. This nigga also just approached them without introducing himself
Cuz they're worried about gook lab-created germs and viruses like Hoevid-19

Bbcpill destroyed me

Blacks and asians should not make babies

imagine the offspring
lmao
then again i look like shit too