Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For BBCels. Black gf has "slave owner fetish"

• Thread starter CopingManletcel
  • Start date
Lucky bastard. Im very jealous but im not gonna make any other comments about this.

I hate my life.

I've exclusively only gone for foids within my own race and yet they do shit like this?

Do white guys find black girls attractive?

Reminder that slave women voluntarily went to their masters house to have sex, they weren’t raped at all

Would be kinda cool to be asked to behave that way though ngl.

Not white (well, caucasian at least) but I don't think anyone really does. I mean, they can have nice asses but their faces look really weird and the poop-colored skin doesn't help either.

another larp from lecuckit. even if it this is true (which its probably not and just a larp by a 50yrold incel in denial IT soycuck) than he is chad. jfl if you think some stupid black bitch cunt wants to be wipped and dragged around on a collar by a subhuman white. ahaha

Considering that this was posted on Reddit, the woman must look like Precious. That Soy, he must have plenty of broken bones...

I would make that bitch a good slave for me...

Women want dominant men. That is why black foids secretly want white men. Whata else is new?

Not surprised at all.. this is common among all foids. They want to feel small, weak, and dominated. No amount of cultural brainwashing/leftist propaganda can change that fact or have any influence over it.

Another day, another anti-white racebait thread.

I believe this is larp

There's hot birds from all races. I'd hang oot the back of a beyonce or a Rihanna. But they're probably not an example of the average black woman.

I think you gotta be a gigavolcel to reject them.

See below:

I don't, personally.
Not personally
They are by far the ugliest foids in my opinion

It also amuses me that people deny white halo yet openely agree (contradict themselves) with it at the same time and call ethnics "self-hating" when we state that being white is the best boost in SMV someone could get (IN TERMS OF SKIN TONE ALONE) :
I mean, they can have nice asses but their faces look really weird and the poop-colored skin doesn't help either.
No absolutely not. Mixed can be acceptable if they don't look like apes but it loses them a couple of points imo.

See below:

It also amuses me that people deny white halo yet openely agree with it at the same time and call ethnics "self-hating" when we state that being white is the best boost of SMV someone could get racially :
are you retarded? Not finding black foids attractive doesn't mean that you can get with them. I'm not attracted to most white foids either, guess that means I'm Chad

See below:

It also amuses me that people deny white halo yet openely agree (contradict themselves) with it at the same time and call ethnics "self-hating" when we state that being white is the best boost in SMV someone could get (IN TERMS OF SKIN TONE ALONE) :
Yes, it's a shame that we have so many volcels and standardcels. I do agree that white is the most attractive race in general but it doesn't make you go above the threshold automatically. Also remember that women often are race traitors so some white women will be into another race.

are you retarded? Not finding black foids attractive doesn't mean that you can get with them. I'm not attracted to most white foids either, guess that means I'm Chad
Never stated that you could get with them, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
Furthermore, this wasn't an attack merely a point I've been trying to make about how being white is probably the best PSL boost one could get (on race alone). It doesn't make any white person a volcel, but it makes their PSL higher than an ethnic guy with their same facial features and height.
Doesn't make me volcel since I'd still date a black girl.

The point I was trying to make is that because of the phenotype/behaviour patterns associated with black foids (or just because they're black), you regard them as unattractive.
Ethnics have negative connotations associated with them, hence why we see being white as the best advantage one could get. ONCE AGAIN it doesn't make you volcel, it just puts you in a better position than if you were ethnic.

Yes, it's a shame that we have so many volcels and standardcels. I do agree that white is the most attractive race in general but it doesn't make you go above the threshold automatically. Also remember that women often are race traitors so some white women will be into another race.

This is the point I always try to emphasise when I'm making any racial post, but people sperg out and say "I'm chatting bullshit to suggest being white = volcel" which has never/will never even be my point.
Off the top of my head, globally I can't think of any negative stereotype that is imposed upon white foids/men.

Black women: Loud, obnoxious, Wear wigs?, ghetto foids, low-IQ
Black men: Thugs, Low-IQ,
Curry men: Smell of curry, creeps that ask for bobs and vagene, short
Curry women: Probably just smell of curry
No, incorrect. I regard black females as generally unattractive because I've only met 1 or 2 black foids I was attracted to.

Fair enough, I just doubt your experiences are shared across the forum.

See below:

It's not skin tone alone. It's more like looking less like an ape facially. These are white men stating they prefer women that look more white, why shouldn't white men prefer white women? It has nothing to do with ethnic foids having a preference for white men. These are opposite concepts which you are conflating.

See below:

Based

This is the point I always try to emphasise when I'm making any racial post, but people sperg out and say "I'm chatting bullshit to suggest being white = volcel" which has never/will never even be my point.
Off the top of my head, globally I can't think of any negative stereotype that is imposed upon white foids/men.

Black women: Loud, obnoxious, Wear wigs?, ghetto foids, low-IQ
Black men: Thugs, Low-IQ,
Curry men: Smell of curry, creeps that ask for bobs and vagene, short
Curry women: Probably just smell of curry
Keep in mind that most people here are from white countries, I think perhaps in a black or Asian country there will be stereotypes.

It's not skin tone alone. It's more like looking less like an ape facially.

Which is present in the BLACK/CURRY RACES ffs.

1a9e5f82db6d4a65ff5ee527f43dd78a.jpg

This guy is BLACK.
Why is he handsome?

He has traits that are present in attractive white Men.
For example that jaw: don't bullshit me and say that is common amongst black people when in reality you only see that on the likes of David Beckham.
The lower third. Positive canthal tilt. Good eye area. Non-bug eyes and good gonial angle. All these things are regularly seen in attractive white men.
The only feature that is present amongst black people is the large nose. If he had a smaller nose, change his skin to white and give him David beckham's hair and nobody would suspect he was born black.

You're right. I'll give you that, it ISN'T skin tone alone as the above guy would do just fine, but what I'm trying to reiterate is that guy is more white than he is black, as a I said above change his skin tone to white and he'd pass as an attractive white guy (assuming the hair style changes along with it).
The phenotypes that come with being born ethnic are what make us unattractive.

Also you're coping if you say that guy above wouldn't pass as a white chad.

These are white men stating they prefer women that look more white, why shouldn't white men prefer white women? It has nothing to do with ethnic foids having a preference for white men. These are opposite concepts which you are conflating.

I'm not stating that all white men go for ethnic women and they can't prefer white women (as even I think going for other races fucks up the entire dating pool).

It has nothing to do with ethnic foids having a preference for white men.

Also you can't say it has nothing with ethnic foids having a preference for white men otherwise the concept of providing the "Green card" to some noodlewhore would be suggested to all men in the western world regardless of race (ironically it's only suggested to white men) - never seen a curry or black person struggling with dating in America being told to SEA-max bro!

Which is present in the BLACK/CURRY RACES ffs.

1a9e5f82db6d4a65ff5ee527f43dd78a.jpg

This guy is BLACK.
Why is he handsome?

He has traits that are present in attractive white Men.
For example that jaw: don't bullshit me and say that is common amongst black people when in reality you only see that on the likes of David Beckham.
The lower third. Positive canthal tilt. Good eye area. Non-bug eyes and good gonial angle. All these things are regularly seen in attractive white men.
The only feature that is present amongst black people is the large nose. If he had a smaller nose, change his skin to white and give him David beckham's hair and nobody would suspect he was born black.

You're right. I'll give you that, it ISN'T skin tone alone as the above guy would do just fine, but what I'm trying to reiterate is that guy is more white than he is black, as a I said above change his skin tone to white and he'd pass as an attractive white guy (assuming the hair style changes along with it).
The phenotypes that come with being born ethnic are what make us unattractive.

Also you're coping if you say that guy above wouldn't pass as a white chad.

I'm not stating that all white men go for ethnic women and they can't prefer white women (as even I think going for other races fucks up the entire dating pool).

Also you can't say it has nothing with ethnic foids having a preference for white men otherwise the concept of providing the "Green card" to some noodlewhore would be suggested to all men in the western world regardless of race (ironically it's only suggested to white men) - never seen a curry or black person struggling with dating in America being told to SEA-max bro!
Your whole thing is talking about why JBW is real while my whole thing is talking about white men preferring whiter women. These things have no relevance to each other. I haven't made any argument against ethnic foids preferring white men and again you write only about this. It has nothing to do with what I have said.

Another Reddit True Story™

another larp from lecuckit. even if it this is true (which its probably not and just a larp by a 50yrold incel in denial IT soycuck) than he is chad. jfl if you think some stupid black bitch cunt wants to be wipped and dragged around on a collar by a subhuman white. ahaha

And so we have a bbc cel in denial.

This is common

Goddamn I would love to have a black gf and call her a nigger, while dominating her and having sex with her.

I'm not racist enough to take advantage of this fetish. But the bulk of my slaving days knowledge comes from Reading Rainbow and Django Unchained. I thought the women were mostly house servants, not field workers, and didn't get beatings like men did. I'm probably wrong.

Reddit has the craziest stories.

No absolutely not. Mixed can be acceptable if they don't look like apes but it loses them a couple of points imo.
Mixed are quite good. I like many of them