Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For balding ricels

i bet they have no sex life

what the fuck is wrong with swedish whores? why are they always going for some non white guy?

Attachments

• 1647614427513.jpg
    1647614427513.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 60
Lifefuel for ricecels. Ethnic males seem to have a chance with low tier scandinavian, french, or slavic foids (in the case of slavic foids, it seems even mid to high tier).

When it comes to white Anglo foids, I kid you not, even the lowest tier fat white landwhales don't want ethnic males. Maybe some black dudes, maybe.

Bald men have higher testosterone levels. Testosterone produces DHT which causes hair loss.

JBB is more true on these countries, a black men has success with white teen foids on these european countries while the balding asian man gets to only have success with his old looksmatch, compare this blonde old foid to the other blonde young prime foids who black men usually get on these countries and you will see that this asian man is not the one winning.

I have a feeling that this is a PR project organized by this gook to, for example, show it to employers when applying for a job.

I'm glad he's not suffering like us. Warms my heart when I see a man with genetic shortcomings enjoying life like normal people

Balding ricecels should just shave their head off and just saitamamaxx

Keep picking dem cherries retarded nigger :feelstastyman: