Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious for australiancels, how can you live with this?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
how can you live with all the spiders, snakes, bugs and other disgusting shit especially in the summer? i'd be scared shitless tbh if i lived in such environment all my life

giant-spider-australia-3-ht-jt-170727_16x9_992.jpg

4m1z79dh54s21.jpg

1543973863-SS-laundry-snake.jpg

1543973627-SS-toilet-paper-snake.jpg

main-qimg-e87206beb17b32756965defb7c220bbf

1i7v3B7.png

Joke's on you. Australia is an imaginary place invented by the Deep State through advanced hologram technology to trick the British into thinking they took action to reduce crime. Or something.

Joke's on you. Australia is an imaginary place invented by the Deep State through advanced hologram technology to trick the British into thinking they took action to reduce crime. Or something.
it's honestly better if it was this way since it's scary as fuck

You have to ask Ritalincel.

I think the only reason why people fear spiders and bugs is because we rarely ever see them. I mean no one really is scared of cats or dogs because we are so used to seeing them. But with spiders and things, we only ever see them when t hey come out for food or whatever, and it scares us. If we were around them more, we wouldn't fear them

I think the only reason why people fear spiders and bugs is because we rarely ever see them. I mean no one really is scared of cats or dogs because we are so used to seeing them. But with spiders and things, we only ever see them when t hey come out for food or whatever, and it scares us. If we were around them more, we wouldn't fear them
Bro I see spiders all the time. They still spook the shit out of me.

can't agree with you tbh. cats and dogs are much more sentient, emotional and intelligent than snakes or spiders though. snakes and spiders are just mindless assassins with no emotions or sentience at all. you can play and interact and form emotional connections with a cat or a dog, but get near a snake or touch a spider and it's over for you

also they look scary as fuck compared to the cute harmless look of cats and some dogs

how can you live with all the spiders, snakes, bugs and other disgusting shit especially in the summer? i'd be scared shitless tbh if i lived in such environment all my life

giant-spider-australia-3-ht-jt-170727_16x9_992.jpg

4m1z79dh54s21.jpg

1543973863-SS-laundry-snake.jpg

1543973627-SS-toilet-paper-snake.jpg

main-qimg-e87206beb17b32756965defb7c220bbf

1i7v3B7.png
I want to live in Australia.

No spics, endless wildlands for off-grid living, and most importantly it's not Cucknada.

I want to live in Australia.

No spics, endless wildlands for off-grid living, and most importantly it's not Cucknada.
Okay that's a good point right there

Okay that's a good point right there
How's Australia tho? Are they pretty based over there, how easy its to get guns there, and is it good for off-grid living?

Tbh, don't mind the crazy wildlife there, but since most of the population live in cities along the coast, I don't know if I'll be able to survive the inlands where its mostly empty grasslands and deserts.

It's not really a problem for me. All I see is the occasional spider which is normal everywhere in the world and maybe a frog or two, nothing really unusual. Not that long ago there was a Blue-Tongued Lizard trying to get into my garage but that's about the extent of it. There's never been a situation where a Snake or something like a Redback Spider has gotten into my house.

Imagine waking up at night to take a shit and you walk to your bathroom and trip over a spider the size of a boot. Id sleep with a gun ngl

You get used to it

The real question is how can you cope while being brutally mogged by kangaroos?

With spiders you just use bug spray. I've only seen a snake in the street like twice.

Fuck that spider literally big as my head :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsbaton:

Those are friends

When you live in Australia animals are the least of your concern. Chads on the other hand though.

Imagine waking up at night to take a shit and you walk to your bathroom and trip over a spider the size of a boot. Id sleep with a gun ngl
I’d be more afraid of waking up with one on my face.

What's wrong with the snakes exactly?

arent you a ethnic too lmao
but yeah its a shame australia would be so cool without wildlife
Yeah, but I don't like to be around other spics.

I hate hearing Spanish everyday, ngl, and them always coming here thinking this country is so great. Burgerland is overrated, tbh.

Btw, how based is Australia?

I hate hearing Spanish everyday, ngl, and them always coming here thinking this country is so great. Burgerland is overrated, tbh.
are you argentinian by chance that you like whites more than spics?
i would love to live in california though for the nature's sake

are you argentinian by chance that you like whites more than spics?
No, Dominican. Therefore, I'm a mulatto, though we aspire to be whites.
i would love to live in california though for the nature's sake
Anywhere outside the cities would be nice. Sure, I could go upstate or to Vermont or even Canada, but I can't take the cold, tbh. Wanna go somewhere where it's warm year round.

austrailiapill destroyed me