Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For asiancels

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200105 232542

Just a joke they can't catch a break

@pp183 check this out

ITS OVER FOR RICECELS. There is some life fuel though. If you try to go to Korean, Japan, or China for sex tourism the rice keep the best women for themselves and give foreigners the older women.

They look ugly tbh ( to be honest ) call me volcel but i wouldn't have sex with those gooks.

"Sweaty can you not see that she just has a fetish for white males? It's just a matter of fetish there's probably somebody for you out there :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Noodlewhorws are subhuman I don't want tuem

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!1!!

burn the coal pay the toll I bet the author who wrote that is some negro's bull in japan

It never began for ricecels.

"Sweaty can you not see that she just has a fetish for white males? It's just a matter of fetish there's probably somebody for you out there :soy: :soy: :soy: "
I always fetish shame foids and other sex havers because I want them to realize how disgusting they really are.

Asian foids are subhuman garbage

49 guests, even IT cant believe the title :feelskek:

I had an asian friend that didn't need to shave for weeks on end. There's lifefuel in that, wake up, don't need to shave, plus most asians have good metabolism, you guys always seem skinny or fit no matter what.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
I had an asian friend that didn't need to shave for weeks on end. There's lifefuel in that, wake up, don't need to shave, plus most asians have good metabolism, you guys always seem skinny or fit no matter what.

didn't need to shave for weeks on end. There's lifefuel in that
:lul: :lul: :lul: Having low test is not lifefuel at all, from firsthand experience as a testlet