Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill for anyone who thinks incel/looksmaxxing is now mainstream

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
don't kid yourself. all they are doing is making fun of us and it will probably be completely forgotten about in the next month. this is evident by them only reposting cringe looksmax terms and never posting any of the truly blackpilled or misogynist content from this site (because they are normies and don't wanna hear it). to prove this all you need to do is go on looksmax.org and remind yourself almost no one on that site enjoys their life just like this site, even the good looking people on that site live bad incel lives. the only people on looksmax with normal lives are those who either have 100 posts and never log in, or the small amount of tiktokers who joined just to laugh at them.

you think the average normie with a GF gives a fuck about his looks? no they could give less of a shit whether they are short + ugly + fat all at once or if they are tall and good looking, most of their mockery is not even directed towards us but rather towards looksmaxxers for being such fools. users here laugh at them too, not for the normie way of finding the terms funny but rather because the idea of spending upwards of $50,000 or even six digit figures on surgery when it won't improve your life at all is peak involuntary comedy and a perfect example of flushing money down the toilet.

the real parts of the blackpill will never be anywhere near mainstream because it is not something you can magically stumble upon while browsing the web, you can't just be a normie who thinks "inceldom is only about sex", you need to live an incel life to have any clue about it.

Yeah no shit, it's all a joke to them. Normies genuinely believe that "rizz" is a thing jfl. They will never accept the blackpill because they don't need to.

cringe looksmax terms and never posting any of the truly blackpilled or misogynist content
Yeah all the stuff I have seen is nothing substantial its all just a meme, thats what the blackpill is to normies its a meme.

Soon enough we will get hamza/tate style grifters spreading "looksmaxxing" courses though

Modern incelsphere is too obsessed about looks(although admittedly their importance increased over the decade or so).
However the main issue in significant segment of incel population I would guess is autism and lack of sexual appeal due to lack of body language, social ability, being unable to read human sexual clues etc.
Even if you are 8/10 male in your 20s lack of neurological ability to talk with opposite sex will make you an incel. No women will forcefully have intercourse with you for your body alone-I doubt this would even happen to someone 10/10(ignoring the fact that 10/10 is made from physical look and personality together).
Also you can't really learn it or fake it-these are neurological barriers to sexual attraction that are inherently biological. You could possibly fake it for a hook up after many years of trying, but it would come out very quickly.

Modern incelsphere is too obsessed about looks(although admittedly their importance increased over the decade or so).
However the main issue in significant segment of incel population I would guess is autism and lack of sexual appeal due to lack of body language, social ability, being unable to read human sexual clues etc.
Even if you are 8/10 male in your 20s lack of neurological ability to talk with opposite sex will make you an incel. No women will forcefully have intercourse with you for your body alone-I doubt this would even happen to someone 10/10(ignoring the fact that 10/10 is made from physical look and personality together).
Also you can't really learn it or fake it-these are neurological barriers to sexual attraction that are inherently biological. You could possibly fake it for a hook up after many years of trying, but it would come out very quickly.
Pure cope, not even gonna bother arguing with this fakecel

Also you can't really learn it or fake it-these

You can, learning social skills is the same as learning a new language, i have seen legit autistic retards who are 8/10 who have been posted on tiktok for foids to see and guess what? Women simping everywhere in the comment section for autistic chad, all he has to do is breathe, there is no scientific evidence to anything that you said as nobody could detect any of those things in the first place genius, humans don't have a superpower that detect whenever someone is autistic, most spergs blend in just well

So shove that autism cope far up your ass because its been debunked loads of times already

Last edited:
Imagine writing a novel for stating the obvious...

You can, learning social skills is the same as learning a new language, i have seen legit autistic retards who are 8/10 who have been posted on tiktok for foids to see and guess what? Women simping everywhere in the comment section for autistic chad, all he has to do is breathe, there is no scientific evidence to anything that you said as nobody could detect any of those things in the first place genius, humans don't have a superpower that detect whenever someone is autistic, most spergs blend in just well

So shove that autism cope far up your ass because its been debunked loads of times already
I have genuine grievances against these red-pill fakecels on this forum. All these pieces of shits do is just gaslight the greys further here where they feel like they have a voice and are looking for validations for the unreasonable suffering they have to go through.

I have genuine grievances against these red-pill fakecels on this forum. All these pieces of shits do is just gaslight the greys further here where they feel like they have a voice and are looking for validations for the unreasonable suffering they have to go through.
Exactly, i am tired of hearing this shit being said about muhh autism, ugly guys have it worse, no amount of social skills is gonna help you get laid unless you want to get accused of sexual harassment which happens all the time to ugly guys and normies despite their amazing social skills

I see a lot of autism worship here as well which is just weird, it makes no sense to me and this whole autistic is better than NT which is just laughable, buddy you are not special because you label yourself with autism, here's a treat for being a retard

All the copers in the replies not genuinely realizing these normies are taking it seriously and will use it TO
MOCK US GREATLY

The only thing going mainstream is the lingo. Normies might not, but I think that people which go to the gym are more susceptible to believing in looksmaxxing, even if ironically. Someone made a thread a few months ago about a bodybuilder posting about "being a mogger" in Instagram. I'm talking Andrew Tate alpha male self-improvement people, which there are a LOT.
This aspect is going mainstream, not the theory behind it.
I personally think that as inceldom will get worse the term will lose most of its negative connotaiton. I don't think it will be associated with violence, for once. Maybe not now, but I think that as Gen Alpha matures their interpretation of the concept will change. It's the nature of language

"not even gonna bother arguing with this fakecel"
>proceeds to argue with him

I think that most men are either incels, former incels, or non incels who understand how incels exist. I think that everyone can see that the dating field is massively skewed in favor of women today.

I do not think that looksmaxxing is mainstream at all as the vast majority of men that I see could improve their appearance, but do not. On the other hand, I wonder if a lot of men are worried about coming across as a "try hard" or a "pretty boy" so they intentionally do not looksmaxx and dress like 12 year olds.