Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For Anyone That Joined post-2022

SchoolDropOutCel

SchoolDropOutCel

Drop Out
-
We are always seen as GrAYcels, and get constantly bullied for being newcomers, just like real life. I'm reliving the GrAYcel bullying experience now just like I did a year ago :feelsrope:.

im sorry you had to experience this

In 2 years time we will do the same :feelzez:

who cares 90 % of the forum is 2023 and 2024 cels
most of the snobbish oldfags died off, thank god (they were everywhere back in '22)

Kicked around even in subhumans.is never began for us

It takes a hundred or so posts to stop being a greycel. Grind buddy boyo

80% of the active members are 2024cels now who do you suffer from?

Lmao, GrAYfag didn't realize GrAYbullying happend way back when I joined too. Get thicker skin faggot

Lmao, GrAYfag didn't realize GrAYbullying happend way back when I joined too. Get thicker skin faggot
Nigger i get bullied irl since childhood, i dont need more of this shit :feelswhat:

Users from the newest year always get bashed the most. Next year it will be 2025cels turn.

That should be a bannable offense. You're insulting someone's genetic quality and mocking their brain's fluid intelligence for discovering this forum later than you.

I wish the greycel attacks would increase tbh.

who cares 90 % of the forum is 2023 and 2024 cels
most of the snobbish oldfags died off, thank god (they were everywhere back in '22)
Ok GrAY

What was your old account?

Why do you care everyone is subhuman in this shithole of a forum.

may i remind you i joined in 1947
how is neck pain :feelshmm:
No you didnt
Di si bio 91'?
Yall lil Timmys dont know how it was back in 67' me and my buddy @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ were in nam' on incels.co
We drank lean and smoked fent out of pipes all day

We are always seen as GrAYcels, and get constantly bullied for being newcomers, just like real life. I'm reliving the GrAYcel bullying experience now just like I did a year ago :feelsrope:.
As far as I know no one cared about my join date after I stopped being a graycel

But maybe thats the reason Alot the things I say get ignored idk

No you didnt
Di si bio 91'?
Yall lil Timmys dont know how it was back in 67' me and my buddy @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ were in nam' on incels.co
We drank lean and smoked fent out of pipes all day
smoked fent back in Nam in 1967 with the lads @edgelordcel on a shotgun pipe

Nothing wrong with being a graycel IMO. Most of the time it either means you like to lurk more than you like to post or that you actually contribute something meaningful when you speak unlike most users with over 10k replies here (especially that old faggot)

341 post and you just joined a few days ago, I guess you must be a neet because no way are you a wageslavecel like me. :feelsmega:

341 post and you just joined a few days ago, I guess you must be a neet because no way are you a wageslavecel like me. :feelsmega:
I actually have a job... In a factory :dafuckfeels:

Though you havent seen @FastBlast , this nigger reached 10k post in like 2-3 weeks after joining :feelskek:

I actually have a job... In a factory :dafuckfeels:

Though you havent seen @FastBlast , this nigger reached 10k post in like 2-3 weeks after joining :feelskek:
I work at a factory too :feelsrope: hopefully I'll get some overtime next week, I'm trying to get a Dodge Challenger to run over Chad and Tyrone with it. :ahegao:

Being a GrAYcel again doesn't bother me. It's all about mindset.

Aug 8, 2024

That should be a bannable offense. You're insulting someone's genetic quality and mocking their brain's fluid intelligence for discovering this forum later than you.
I'm making fun of potential larp, as most GrAYs end up being

This.

You gotta earn your stripes here sweaty