Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For any of you that support based shamen. Heres what he thinks of us.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180519 231143

Reminder, all these youtubers that make videos about us don't give a shit about us and are only after views and money from normies.

i dont take any normie seriously

if you support e-celebs, you're a fucking idiot

Based Shamen used to like doing videos about topics we cover, but he became too scared to keep talking about it and be seem as a weirdo. He's probably an incel in denial too.

i thought he wanted to suck incel cock. all of his videos are about elliot rodger

People on youtube are bluepilled. Unfortunately, the more staunch bluepillers hear about the blackpill the more they will hate us and our culture.

I don't even know who that is

Didn't this fuck praise Elliot Rodgers a few times if I'm correct ??? His channel got popular because of his reading ER manifesto and other incel types his channel would be nothing because of it. He should fuck off from lurking this site then if he can't stand us.

He never praised ER, he made content about him because (((views))). He, like 99% of Youtubers, are only trying to get shekels.

Fucking normies, thinking people have things to offer the world, and want to help each other. Such bullshit. Every human is 100% self interested, and for one person to succeed, another must fail. Blackpilled people, and incels, just don't have the courtesy to act otherwise, and lie.

This is why you shouldn't kill yourself.