Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (For anime cels)

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

EUCPS-W666-01
What’s your favorite anime of all time? Or the one you relate to the most

(Anime is a good cope)

What’s your favorite anime of all time?
even tho i am pretty sure that this is the best anime for probably a million other guy but AOT is my favorite, it have good story and probably the best mystery anime ever.
i do watch other weeb animes that have cute lolis and stuff like that but not anymore, i simply do not find any great joy in watching jap cartoon these days

Serial Experiments Lain. In every single anime except this i get mogged by prettyboy mc, it also doesn't have anything related to love

even tho i am pretty sure that this is the best anime for probably a million other guy but AOT is my favorite, it have good story and probably the best mystery anime ever.
i do watch other weeb animes that have cute lolis and stuff like that but not anymore, i simply do not find any great joy in watching jap cartoon these days
They added Eren Jaeger to Fortnite.

Alongside including the ODM Gear and Thunder Spears

Mikasa Ackerman and Levi Ackerman are in the item shop

Going to get massive hate for this, blood but Rent-a-Girlfriend

it’s over

Serial Experiments Lain. In every single anime except this i get mogged by prettyboy mc, it also doesn't have anything related to love
Doesnt she kiss a kid?

I’ve watched season 1 so far and I’m not really hooked, I’ve heard next seasons are way better, is that true ?

Hmm. Hard to pick a single one. There are a few that I consider the best.

right i remembered. it's over for me :feelsrope:
there is no romance at least
What is it about? just from the cover it looks very dark and that’s exactly my favorite genre

not animecel but imma say yugioh zexal

What is it about? just from the cover it looks very dark and that’s exactly my favorite genre
it is a psychological thriller about transporting your consciousness into the internet (after roping). I recommend watching it, i would say it is somewhat blackpilled

strike witches

it is a psychological thriller about transporting your consciousness into the internet (after roping). I recommend watching it, i would say it is somewhat blackpilled
I see, if you watch psychological thrillers did you watch Monster ? It’s one of my favorite

No ranking: Detective Conan, HxH, Death Note and Dragon Ball

Honestly, after I get blackpill, I barely relate.

Anime are usually about chad (or high tier normie at usually at worst) whether by looks, by powers that can trump everything even looks depending on the series, and sometimes both. Sometimes, the chad get a harem, a wife, end up being by himself; he simp for some females badly who he may or not end up with. Sometimes, he is just super dense that where dude legit would be mentalcel here for not knowing signal that even freaking kids would know and most blackpiler here, if they were in his shoes, would have have sexual relation with females within a few days to weeks at worst.

There are some self-sacrificing dude/chad for relationship; I am like who in the world would let someone else take your credit just because bad memories? Like a dude save a girl but let someone take the credit; then the girl usually be acting like a badly to guy because of a misunderstanding from the guy silence and get reverence for the other dude or chad. The girl sometimes admit she act like a bitch by her own world if she found the truth. So, this point lead to fake tension and possibility of ntr. A normal guy would just take the his credit. Or sometimes, the characters would take credit for something bad that he didn't even do. Authors don't get it; lying or trying to control people is still bad compared to being honest. Sometimes, the both guy and girl like each other but the dude is like I am not good enough for you, despite mogging basically most of world, lol.
A similar archetype is hero/chad who self-sacrifices; to be more specific, he can basically die a virgin; if he is lucky, he will regress, transmigrate, or reincarnate.

There males who are basically blessed by gods (gigachad) in verse who they can be their apostle and order society and even ling around but basically to mental weak to wield powers. The irony is that somes crimes that exists could be easily solve if he took control.

Sometimes, anime are just about women which can largely be gigastacy to average women; these women can basically get any guy in the shoes with majority simping for them; there are limits to basically their mentalility.
Its comedy when it is a gigastacy acting like average japanese males or neet but it sure wouldn't likely happen irl with things social media business, lol

Last edited:
It's hard to pick one anime only, i have a few depending on the genre. But two of my all time favorites would be Hajime no ippo and Kaiji The ultimate Survivor.

Both of those i've rewatched a lot of times and still bring me joy to this day

Magi: The labyrinth of Magic

Maybe Steins Gate, my top are Elfen Lied, Evangelion, Your lie in April, Orange, Erased, AOT......

Honestly, after I get blackpill, I barely relate.

Anime are usually about chad (or high tier normie at usually at worst) whether by looks, by powers that can trump everything even looks depending on the series, and sometimes both. Sometimes, the chad get a harem, a wife, end up being by himself; he simp for some females badly who he may or not end up with. Sometimes, he is just super dense that where dude legit would be mentalcel here for not knowing signal that even freaking kids would know and most blackpiler here, if they were in his shoes, would have have sexual relation with females within a few days to weeks at worst.

There are some self-sacrificing dude/chad for relationship; I am like who in the world would let someone else take your credit just because bad memories? Like a dude save a girl but let someone take the credit; then the girl usually be acting like a badly to guy because of a misunderstanding from the guy silence and get reverence for the other dude or chad. The girl sometimes admit she act like a bitch by her own world if she found the truth. So, this point lead to fake tension and possibility of ntr. A normal guy would just take the his credit. Or sometimes, the characters would take credit for something bad that he didn't even do. Authors don't get it; lying or trying to control people is still bad compared to being honest. Sometimes, the both guy and girl like each other but the dude is like I am not good enough for you, despite mogging basically most of world, lol.
A similar archetype is hero/chad who self-sacrifices; to be more specific, he can basically die a virgin; if he is lucky, he will regress, transmigrate, or reincarnate.

There males who are basically blessed by gods (gigachad) in verse who they can be their apostle and order society and even ling around but basically to mental weak to wield powers. The irony is that somes crimes that exists could be easily solve if he took control.

Sometimes, anime are just about women which can largely be gigastacy to average women; these women can basically get any guy in the shoes with majority simping for them; there are limits to basically their mentalility.
Its comedy when it is a gigastacy acting like average japanese males or neet but it sure wouldn't likely happen irl with things social media business, lol
What anime are you watching… maybe look into psychological thrillers animes

Last edited:
I am into most genres; I was commenting on my observations
The thing that I discovered about psychological thrillers is that male (chads) mc can basically ends up being virgin or dying as virgins.
I am reminded of point made here; don't focus on saving the world just for others but your yourself and children or basically your loved ones.
From this point, these dudes basically end their bloodline.

I am into most genres; I was commenting on my observations
The thing that I discovered about psychological thrillers is that male (chads) mc can basically ends up being virgin or dying as virgins.
I am reminded of point made here; don't focus on saving the world just for others but your yourself and children or basically your loved ones.
From this point, these dudes basically end their bloodline.
I don’t watch Anime for my sexual urges or neither affection, so I don’t really give attention to sex in this type of case

I don’t watch Anime for my sexual urges or neither affection, so I don’t really give attention to sex in this type of case
I am not into sexual urges, for anime.
I am just noticing stuffs which I wouldn't do irl, real life based on my knowledge of the blackpill or common senses; I would notice signals of girls if they are attracted to me (like for real kids when young kids could notice these signal in these shows) and wouldn't be a simp, for example.
After I found the blackpill, some of these guys are legit mentalcel in term of romance that I rather all fanservice or subplot if there is basically no progress which a long range like for hundreds of chapter, if is exists.

It is basically the lack of common sense and it can break lore, especially when mc is legit genius or smart but isn't in these type of situations because of Plot Induced Stupidity (PIS) or "Because the plot says so" .

I am not into sexual urges, for anime.
I am just noticing stuffs which I wouldn't do irl, real life based on my knowledge of the blackpill or common senses; I would notice signals of girls if they are attracted to me (like for real kids when young kids could notice these signal in these shows) and wouldn't be a simp, for example.
After I found the blackpill, some of these guys are legit mentalcel in term of romance that I rather all fanservice or subplot if there is basically no progress which a long range like for hundreds of chapter, if is exists.

It is basically the lack of common sense and it can break lore, especially when mc is legit genius or smart but isn't in these type of situations because of Plot Induced Stupidity (PIS) or "Because the plot says so" .
I agree with the last part, Main characters who are smart are usually exposed to dumb mistakes as in the case of Kira in Death Note, who wouldn’t have made that mistake in the end where he forgot to tell Mikami to bring a ripped paper of the death note in case.

Land of the lustrous. Great music, intriguing story, interesting characters (sadly most of their character arcs are only concluded in the manga) and one of my favorite MCs in all animu tbh.

Shame most people didn't give the anime a chance because it was 3d animated.

View: https://youtu.be/C9MuI4gfyiA