Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For all you approachcels out there

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/amipretty/comments/7w1c6o/please_be_honest_im_never_approached_or_asked_out/

JFL

>I’m never approached or asked out by someone who thought I was attractive
In other words: plenty of friendly incels have asked me out, but I only want to gobble on Chad's cock. What an arrogant selfish cunt.

Suicel said:
In other words: plenty of friendly incels have asked me out, but I only want to gobble on Chad's cock. What an arrogant selfish cunt.

exactly, chad hasn't approached her yet and shes self conscious because of it

flowerful said:
Suicel said:
exactly, chad hasn't approached her yet and shes self conscious because of it

look at all the comments lmao.

no one ever tells women anything bad, it's fucking insane. and in the rare case they do, white knights immediately interject and attempt to quell the situation.

cucktears thinks we're entitled for wanting a relationship and that women don't owe us anything, yet they won't see any problem with this whore. just lol

Why do these whores make me so goddamn angry? It's like the blackpill is one step below the RAGEPILL

Translation: I'm gonna go lesbian if Chad doesn't come for me soom

what the fuck