Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For all: Women or Men aren't the reason for your Inceldom.

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Just imagine you were born as a girl. You notice that your Sexual Market Value is very high. You can get ALMOST any guy you want if you put effort in it.

So you have the Option between dating THIS guy and waking up every day next to him.

2e848ab63eb2d01c2fe1255e4196415b.jpg

Or you can have this guy:

sumo-ringer-in-einem-schrein.jpg

I guess everybody here would rather go for the guy above(if not jfl @ your fetish).

Another example:

Would you rather want this Cat as your pet:

kitteninblau.jpg

OR this cat:

fat-cat.jpg

Last example:

Just imagine that you can get any GIRL you want.

Which one would you rather want to date?

megan-fox-10.jpg

Or this:

fisrt-female-sumo-wrestler.jpg

It's obvious boyos. The human being will always go for things that are prettier/nicer to look at. We associate nice things with good character treats. Society will judge your looks if you are an ugly introvert person. However handsome/pretty people will be seen as cute and intelligent if they talk less.

The only way to become nice is self improvement and femoids will screenshot you and put you in some instagram/facebook post and humiliate you.

Women are the reason incels exist. We wouldn't be called incels if they started treating us better.

The only way to become nice is self improvement and femoids will screenshot you and put you in some instagram/facebook post and humiliate you.

Women are the reason incels exist. We wouldn't be called incels if they started treating us better.

No man. Real incels wont be treated bad. REAL TRUECELS WONT BE EVEN NOTICED BY PEOPLE. PEOPLE WONT NOTICE YOUR EXISTENCE. YOU WILL HAVE TO EAT YOUR LUNCH ALONE OR SPEND YOUR TIME IN THE SCHOOL/WORK ALONE.

Sry for writing this in capslock but i remember my bad times in high school when i was a legit 1.5/10 and nobody talked to me or noticed that ive talked. EVEN the teachers ignored me. I wanna cry :feelsrope:

Sry for writing this in capslock but i remember my bad times in high school when i was a legit 1.5/10 and nobody talked to me or noticed that ive talked. EVEN the teachers ignored me. I wanna cry :feelsrope:
Could be worse. Could have been sexually assaulted by chad while the Staceys watched and laughed. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Have you seen Megan Fox's toe thumbs though? She could be a man!

A lot of guys would rather have the 2nd girl. A lot of people like ugly pets like pugs. It's only ugly guys who are totally and utterly undesirable.

Elaborate that:feelswow:
Long story short, I swung at a Stacey because she threw my phone at a wall and broke it and her, her friends and a few chads ended up chasing me into the woods, beating the crap out of me, and taking my boxers off. They started to grab my ass while the girls laughed so I could only assume rape was gonna happen. I threw dirt at them then ran until I got lost.

Long story short, I swung at a Stacey because she threw my phone at a wall and broke it and her, her friends and a few chads ended up chasing me into the woods, beating the crap out of me, and taking my boxers off. They started to grab my ass while the girls laughed so I could only assume rape was gonna happen. I threw dirt at them then ran until I got lost.

Thats thread worthy man. Fuck. I'd kill em all if i would consider going ER

Completely misses the issue of inceldom. It isn't that people want to be with attractive people, I think that's a given and expecting a hot woman who stays in shape to be with an obese man would be silly. The problem is that ALL women think they're hot shit. Women feel they shouldn't have to date their looksmatch, they believe they deserve BETTER, they believe they deserve only the best most attractive men they can find no matter how ugly, fat or mentally disabled they are. That is the issue of inceldom, it's that ugly men are seen as essentially subhuman in our society while ugly women are all brave souls fighting for their right to fuck chad.

Obese women now think they're above similarly obese men and that they shouldn't have to settle for that while whinging and whining about how unfair societies body standards for women are. This is the real issue.

Do you know why this is so? Men give them too much attention. Men worship women which makes women feel attractive. They get tons of likes on their pictures even if they are not attractive. That's the reason why the smv of women is so high. Men would do anything for them and women know that. Its more the fault of men than women.

> That is the issue of inceldom, it's that ugly men are seen as essentially subhuman in our society while ugly women are all brave souls fighting for their right to fuck chad.

Thats true.

Completely misses the issue of inceldom. It isn't that people want to be with attractive people, I think that's a given and expecting a hot woman who stays in shape to be with an obese man would be silly. The problem is that ALL women think they're hot shit. Women feel they shouldn't have to date their looksmatch, they believe they deserve BETTER, they believe they deserve only the best most attractive men they can find no matter how ugly, fat or mentally disabled they are. That is the issue of inceldom, it's that ugly men are seen as essentially subhuman in our society while ugly women are all brave souls fighting for their right to fuck chad.

Obese women now think they're above similarly obese men and that they shouldn't have to settle for that while whinging and whining about how unfair societies body standards for women are. This is the real issue.

This, even the le shy le autistic geek girls are cocky as fuck and think they're hot shit because they know how to wear makeup and have 15 orbiters on discord ready to be levied against the damned French on a moments notice.

Literally all women are the same.

Yes I know why this is, I've been talking about it for about four years at this point.

Men should stop crying about how women date higher than their looksmatch if they are THE REASON for Inceldom.

The men who do it shouldn't but incels have every right to complain if they don't participate in orbiting. It's usually cucks who do that shit.

Yes definetely.

Imo incels should rather hate cucks than women.

Can confirm. Have been screenshotted and HUMILIATED.

Yes they are. A man and a woman gave birth to me.

Why not both?
Cucks are the ones ego boosting these women. Telling them they're thicc (As an assman, this blasphemey pisses me off) when they're fat. Enabling their downright psychotic choices. They could get a way with murder and they will still have cucks defending it.

A girl knowingly pushed her boyfriend to suicide a few months ago and if it weren't for me linking that post to /r9k/ the women would have received no negative feedback.

Theres a huge difference between an attractive woman and a landwhale.

Also between Chad and an ugly fuck.

You guys only seem the extreme. What about average people?

Just have a genome that doesnt doom you to be a slave for the tribe aka society until you die late because gratefully we have such a long life expectancy.

Fat cats are better to have, like my precious Pebbles.