Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL For all those claiming that it doesn't matter what women think, only what they do….

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

sub to my OF for more cute cat pics
★★★★★

These people are seriously deluded jfl

If you asked George Bush why he declared war on Iraq, he'd say it's because they're WMD terrorists and Jesus told him to go to war

If you ask a businessman why he runs an exploitative sweatshop business, he'll say he's doing it to provide jobs and services

If you ask the government why they're instituting mass surveillance, they'll say it's for public safety

If you ask a dictator why he's taken absolute power, he'll say it's for the good of the people

(And he'll probably execute you for disagreeing)

If you ask a scammer whether he's for real, he'll say he is

Foids do the exact same thing. But somehow it's different when they do it. The word of foids is treated as holy, because NOTHING that foids do can ever be questioned.

Actually, it's the same thing as anyone else who gaslights in a position of power.

I'm willing to read posts here that are long, but a post from Reddit? No way.

Dnr.

yeah it was tl;dr for me too tbh

but the rest of my post was fetch imo
Oh, don't get me wrong, YOUR text is good. Soyddit is different though. Especially from an incel in denial on that accursed subreddit. I couldn't be bothered to get past sentence three.

Everyone on that subreddit must be larping. I refuse to believe that someone could realize the truth about the blackpill and then just go back to being bluepilled like it's no big deal.

Everyone on that subreddit must be larping. I refuse to believe that someone could realize the truth about the blackpill and then just go back to being bluepilled like it's no big deal.
most of them are bluepilled normies, they just can't have sex because they're massive simps who take feminism seriously

I agree that most of the stories about being an 'ex-incel' or leaving the incel community are probably LARPs, people LARP on Reddit all the time and Redditors will believe it if it fits the narrative

but since a lot of the users on IT are incels-in-denial, a few of them are probably just 'anti-incel' posters who are actually incels lmao

Oh, don't get me wrong, YOUR text is good. Soyddit is different though. Especially from an incel in denial on that accursed subreddit. I couldn't be bothered to get past sentence three.
jfl yea that's about where I stopped reading too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back