Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "For all the Nice guys out there"

Reddit is a shithole

Username: "CyberThot" Hahahaha

The left won because men were nice

Zoomers are usually SJW feminist whores and soyboys. This doesn't surprise me.

it's really dehumanizing to see so many people being so retarded.

The error of their ways...Being nice or not is totally irrelevant to foids.
One can be a violent criminal and still get foids attention.

"it's the fact that girls are attracted to ACTUAL personality traits"

i wonder what counts as an actual personality trait

zoomers wouldnt touch this no matter what the personality is

Holy shit nuke that whole sub, what a bunch of complete retards.

Holy shit nuke that whole sub, what a bunch of complete retards.
that entire sub is just "omg guys i asked out my oneitis i hope she says yes edit: she rejected me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:" as well as foids coming on (probably some guy larpers wanting karma too) saying "dont worry guys, you dont need to be that good looking. just be a really interesting and funny person and your personality will carry you into pussy slayer territory and if you cant do that well ur just boring sorry not sorry :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Just have a personality while everyone intentionally misinterprets your jokes, scoffs at your opinions, shits on your tastes, dismisses your arguments and ignores you the rest of the time.

that entire sub is just "omg guys i asked out my oneitis i hope she says yes edit: she rejected me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:" as well as foids coming on (probably some guy larpers wanting karma too) saying "dont worry guys, you dont need to be that good looking. just be a really interesting and funny person and your personality will carry you into pussy slayer territory and if you cant do that well ur just boring sorry not sorry :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

These are the next generation of guy lol. Sad state of affairs.

I love how this faggot thinks he or she is rebellious for condemning nice guys. If I had a penny for every time someone said this shit about nice guys online I’d be more rich than trump. They’re just beating a dead horse

They are brainwashing children

Kek

The left won because men were nice
*cucks

Being nice doesn't always mean being gentle.

A father you gives his daughter a black eye for being a e-whore is more merciful and caring for her than the cucks who encourage her to whore out

“Nice” being the bare minimum is why foids get punched in the face by abusive Chad

Imagine living in a world where assholes and bullies prevalent, imagine looking at the statistics on domestic violence and proclaiming that "everyone is nice" and niceness isn't a personality trait.

Women are attracted to chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back