Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL For all of you hopecels who wish to escape through VR

Rapemaxx (in VR)

She didn't decide to remove the headset?

Yeah and I got virtually murdered when faggot noob tubed me in call of duty.

Stupid whores, only in the dystopian UK could a "crime" like this be taken seriously

She's 16yo, she can barely drive a car, how can you expect her to make such big decisions on her own?

She was also likely under the influence of the older men raping her.

This whole story is fake, What father or parent listens to their kid saying 'I JUST GOT TOUCHED IN VIDEO GAME WIHT VR HEADSET ON HALP"

IMG 4209

VR dead on arrival ruined by SJWs before it came out, thanks foids/simps for ruining everything.
Or leave the lobby or whatever. It's the same shit with people who got me banned from every online game I ever played, they can just mute you but it's not about that they just want revenge for being told they suck at a game the same way this foid wants her victim-status.

Is this satire?

I am being mentally tortured by foids because they won't have sex with me, it is causing me mental distress therefore it is a crime to deny me sex.

I am being mentally tortured by foids because they won't have sex with me, it is causing me mental distress therefore it is a crime to deny me sex.

Based nigga rape more foids (in vr)

What a fucking joke..
It's like saying you got war PTSD from playing call of duty

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back