Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For acne/acnescarcels

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I'm going to make a dating site that caters to people with bad acne and acne scars. It will focus around acne but that won't be the only deformity, it will be for people with all kinds of physical issues (being fat doesn't count unless you can provide documentation of a thyroid problem). A picture will have to be submitted and evaluated, only people with actual physically visible deformities will be allowed entrance. I've spoken to a few people on acne.org, foids too, who said they would be down for something like that. Plus girls with acne can ride a cock very well from what i hear. How plausible is this?

Last edited:
I think the idea is kinda funny, still interesting though.
PM me if you need help with the site
Also why should there be a relation between acne and sex skills?

I think the idea is kinda funny, still interesting though.
PM me if you need help with the site
Also why should there be a relation between acne and sex skills?

Funnily enough, I'm a 2nd year Math/CS major who knows fuck all about how to program a website. This idea will have to wait a few years before it comes into fruition. However, I'll tell you what, give me 33% equity of the company and I'll let you steal my idea (no hard feelings).

Acne and sex skills? I've read that girls with acne are the "biggest sluts" on lookism. Then I started thinking and I remembered some girls from HS who had acne, they had super hot bodies and had guys all over them. Maybe it's due to the excess estrogen and testosterone.

I'm going to make a dating site that caters to people with bad acne and acne scars.
Talk is cheap.
Report to us when your site is live, nigger.

And I doubt it would change anything for acnecels.

Talk is cheap.
Report to us when your site is live, nigger.

And I doubt it would change anything for acnecels.

I'll get started soon, bout to revolutionize the dating sphere. I'll ask some kids from school for help if swissincel won't agree to my deal.

Last edited:
Funnily enough, I'm a 2nd year Math/CS major who knows fuck all about how to program a website. This idea will have to wait a few years before it comes into fruition. However, I'll tell you what, give me 33% equity of the company and I'll let you steal my idea (no hard feelings).

Acne and sex skills? I've read that girls with acne are the "biggest sluts" on lookism. Then I started thinking and I remembered some girls from HS who had acne, they had super hot bodies and had guys all over them. Maybe it's due to the excess estrogen and testosterone.

lol I just offered to help, no interest in doing something like that alone. You need money to attract members or else your site will end up dead.
Whats your username on lookism btw?

lol I just offered to help, no interest in doing something like that alone. You need money to attract members or else your site will end up dead.
Whats your username on lookism btw?
don't have one mate, was just browsing through

99% of the users will be men because women don't have to go to such a dating site. They can just go on tinder.