Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL For a gender that wants to be respected they sure let chad walk all over them.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

It's only misogyny when a non-chad does it inkel. :soy:

It's not just the gender.

See Religion, people want to submit to a more powerful entity in exchange for safety and gain. People do all sorts of [extreme] things to please "God" for that.

See Religion, people want to submit to a more powerful entity in exchange for safety and gain. People do all sorts of [extreme] things to please "God" for that.
On point my dude.

Females wish to establish a hyper-patriarchy in which non-patriarchal men are not allowed to exist.

Im close to throwing up i hate girls.

Women will not submit to beta male providers who offer them safety and respect, they will only submit to Chad who humiliates her because he is good looking.

Chad can do no wrong in a foids eyes.

What is this and where is the Chad you're talking about, OP?

Rule 1: Never take what women say seriously

Literally and figuratively.