Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy For a cult so obsessed with “personalıty”, why are IT so against personalıty surgery?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I don’t get it. Since the dawn of time, these cucks have been denying the existence of lookism (which is funny since a lot of R*****ors claim to love science) but instead try to talk about “personalıty“ and how that’s the end all be all, the one and only reason why we’re unfuckable.

Now, they are certainly entıtled to their beliefs, but for a cult with such beliefs, they are strangely fiercely opposed to involuntary celibates getting surgery for their personalıty. If our personalıties are so bad, then why don’t you want us getting surgery for them? We could get surgery to give our personalıty a better jawline and canthal tilt, we could get surgery to make our personalıty six feet tall, and we could improve our personalıties in so many other different ways. However, IT is widely opposed to this.

It’s strange how opposed to this they are. If we all got personalıty surgery, then we’d have good personalıties that would attract women, and as such there would be no more incels. And since all the mean words on the internet are written by incels, that means there would be no more mean words on the internet. It would also mean there is no more problems at all because incels are at fault for every problem in the galaxy.

Just a thought.

It cucks

Only personality surgery they want incels to take is castration, and being betabuxxing cuck for "polyamorous" walhitter landwhale

No surgery for your personality

And they are vehemently opposed to PUA (for the wrong non-black pill reasons) even though they say that personality is the problem. It's ridiculous.

No surgery for your personality
Personalıty = looks, if I got surgery I’d have a better personalıty and IT could stop complaining

Personalıty = looks, if I got surgery I’d have a better personalıty and IT could stop complaining
nicola tesla iq

me when I see @Sans type anything

They don't want it to be a well known fact that being ugly means your life sucks. Putting interactions with foids aside, the before and after quality of life improvements for us would be undeniable.

They don't want it to be a well known fact that being ugly means your life sucks. Putting interactions with foids aside, the before and after quality of life improvements for us would be undeniable.
High IQ, IT cucks fail to realize that “not get dick wet” is not the only bad thing about lookism

High IQ, IT cucks fail to realize that “not get dick wet” is not the only bad thing about lookism
There are plenty doctors who were not incels who did studies to prove this, doctors who were not "incels". The people against insurance covering facial surgery are ironically IT cucks and the ultra conservative rednecks who support the orange fellow IT hates.