Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For 4 and above's

Refund

Refund

Never Began
★★★
My mom is very blackpilled and I was telling her today how much of a advatage foids have over guys because of: heels, and specially fakeup and than the foids expectations go up. She agreed that make up does bring foids up like crazy and guys are screwed because we have pretty much nothing.

She offered to do make up on me and told me it will looksmax me, she said she would only do about 40% so it's not noticeable as much and with cologne I can cover up the scent.

I legit went a point up boyos, time to ascend, I'm gonna go outside and do a field report.

Just make sure nobody knows you're using it. Or say something like you're using acne cream. Normals cannot understand what it's like to be very ugly, so they will be relentless and hate you for it.

You may not think the makeup is noticeable, but females will notice it. They will see it and make fun of you.

Implying that femoids who are makeup experts won't tell

Fakeup can't make me taller can it

You may not think the makeup is noticeable, but females will notice it. They will see it and make fun of you.

It's not like contour or anything man, it's this cream that hides dark circle under eyes mixed with another cream than brushed over the face to brighten complexion and make the skin look nice. It does smell fruity af though.

But you are done if normies find out

"Mommy! Can u do mah makeup? Waaaahhh"

"Mommy! Can u do mah makeup? Waaaahhh"

You might think it's a joke but it's the only way men can compete these days. Looks are starting to matter more for men as they scramble to get any girl they possibly can.

The need to feel wanted as opposed to forever alone will make men do unthinkable shit like wear makeup to attract women. We are truly living in the end times.