Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion footballcels, what are your league predictions this season?

Who's gonna win the league?

• Brentford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Tottenham Hotspur

• Man Uni

• (other, comment)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
with arsenal on top of the league and on the top of the table for the first time in years, it seems like they're finally getting the recognition they deserve after years of torment. we haven't seen them in the CL since 2016/2017 and the last couple of years they have even sunk to the bottom of the table as far as 15th place in 2020. this season however, Arteta really pulled through and showed everyone what Wenger and Pep taught him, resulting in Pep now risking losing the title to his own pupil.

the cherry on top is of course winning both the home and away match against spurs this season.

with this being said, what are my fellow footballcels Premier League predictions? and who do you think deserves the title the most?

who tf watches that shit.

La liga is more interesting than the premier league.

La liga is more interesting than the premier league.
I personally prefer prem and bundesliga, but I can see why people prefer la liga because of all the legends that have been formed there

I personally prefer prem and bundesliga, but I can see why people prefer la liga because of all the legends that have been formed there
I used to follow the Premier league when i was younger, I liked Chelsea and Arsenal.

Bundesliga is good but Bayern have it too easy.

Real Madrid and Barcelona were the teams who got me interested in football as a kid so La Liga will always be my favorite.

As for who will win the Premier league this year, I hope its Arsenal, Man City is literally just an oil money club.

I used to follow the Premier league when i was younger, I liked Chelsea and Arsenal.

Bundesliga is good but Bayern have it too easy.

Real Madrid and Barcelona were the teams who got me interested in football as a kid so La Liga will always be my favorite.

As for who will win the Premier league this year, I hope its Arsenal, Man City is literally just an oil money club.
this right here is straight facts, Bayern's way too overpowered and it's just bring seeing them win every single year. I just wish something would change to make it more interesting.

I used to think Chelsea was a good team aswell, but after seeing so many fans and staff being treated like shit by the team I quickly changes my opinion. and Man City are just wankers who never even deserved the title to begin with.

for me i was only interested in the prem as a kid, outside of allsvenskan which is the swedish league. so it's mostly what I stuck to growing up, I've only recently these last couple of years breached out to other territory like bundesliga

Watching Arsenal demolish Fulham on Sunday in that first half away from home was a true pleasure.

This is what should happen to all Arsenal fans

usually watch national level, but I chose Brighton

over

Man City's gonna win again I think

:yes:

Even El classico is boring now that Ronaldo and Messi left JFL
Football in general is boring as shit. I can’t believe I used to watch fucking red star belgrade vs as Roma :feelskek:

City. Arsenal will fuck it up.